Extra~ Chapter 67

(Y/N) POV~
The rest of the night had gone well and I'm excited to hear about what Kuroo gets Mika as a gift. But right now my Mom is away for work and Sumi is staying with Bokuto and I for a few days. I had to get a few things from the grocery store so I left them alone for about an hour. I thought I would only be gone for a few minutes but I had gotten distracted.

I opened the door to the house and it's quiet, way to quiet for when Bokuto and Sumi are left alone.

"Hello!" I call out as I close the door. I see Bokuto running towards me with a panicked look.

"(Y/N)! Sumi's dying!" He yells and I begin to panic, "Quickly come help her!"

I drop the things I had in my hands as I run with Bokuto to where I'm guessing Sumi is. She's sitting in the bathroom crying into her hands.

"(Y/N) I'm dying," She says between sobs, "I'm bleeding out everywhere, I'm going to die of blood loss"

"Should we take her to the hospital?" Bokuto asks and I think for a moment before realization hits me and I shake my head.

"No she'll be fine," I say waving Bokuto off and sitting down beside Sumi.

"But I'm dying!" She yells as she continues to cry.

I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer to me, "Sumi you aren't dying, you'll be okay, you most likely just got your period"

"What?!!!?!" Sumi yells, "But only old people get that!"

"Excuse me but I am not that old," I say looking offended, "And you are around the age that you would get your period"

"Wait, so people younger than 17 can get their period," Bokuto asks and I nod my head with a small laugh.

"Yes yes, now Kotaro can you please leave us alone for a little while?" I ask and he nods his head before turning to leave but then turning back.

"Do I have to go to the store and buy the little ghosts again? Because last time I almost got crushed under all of the boxes since they fell," Bokuto asks and I shake my head and he smiles before leaving.

"Okay Sumi, let's get this taken care of," I say wiping her tears away before standing up and holding my hand out to her.

~Time Skip~
brought to you by me not wanting to horribly educate you lovely readers on this topic that you most likely are already educated on

"Okay, now do you feel a bit better?" I ask Sumi as she opens the bathroom door and comes out.

"A bit, although it feels like somebody stomped on my back and another person stomped on my stomach," She says with a nod.

"I feel your pain," I say patting her shoulder, "Now I must tell you this, since you have gotten your period you must make sure to always practice safe s-"

"No! I don't want to hear about it! Mom already tells me that enough!" She yells covering her ears and closing her eyes.

"Okay, okay, I understand!" I say with a laugh.

I see Bokuto coming down the hall towards us, "Are we talking about practicing safe s-"

"No! Please stop this torture!" Sumi yells, "I don't want to hear about it!"

"Fine, but make sure to only practice safe..." She glares at me, "S word," She continues to glare at me, "If it is with someone that you trust and not with some random boy that you've been dating for a week, there's nothing wrong with that, but... just please don't Sumi"

"If it will get me away from this conversation I swear I won't!" She yells as she runs past us.

"We're going to be great parents," I say with a smile and Bokuto nods.

"We will be absolutely amazing," He says wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer to him.

"You'll be horrible! I hate you both! I need to bleach my ears, no cut them off!" Sumi yells. I quickly run to the kitchen to see her holding a knife in her hand.

"Sumi put the knife down," I say as calmly as possible. This isn't the first time I've caught Sumi with a knife when she's either ready to stab someone or cut one of her body parts off but I never get used to it.

"Try me bitch!" Sumi yells at me. Bokuto comes up behind her and takes the knife out of her hand somehow without her noticing, "Wait where did it go?!"

"No playing with sharp objects," Bokuto says putting the knife away, "Your mother would beat me if she knew that I allowed you to play with sharp objects"

"Where did it go!!!" Sumi screams as she looks around, "You have a ghost! It stole the knife!! GIVE ME BACK THE KNIFE YOU STUPID GHOST!! I'M NOT AFRAID TO KILL YOU AGAIN!! YOU'LL BE DOUBLE DEAD!! DON'T TRY ME!! I'VE BROKEN MORE NOSES THAN I CAN COUNT!!"

"Sumi, Kotaro took it from you," I said trying to get her to stop screaming, "If you don't stop screaming our neighbours are going to call the cops"

"Oh," She says before shrugging, "Can I have chips?"

"Yes here," I say grabbing a bag of chips and giving them to her

"Thank you," She says with a smile before walking out of the kitchen and to the living room.

"I know kids are hard..." Bokuto says as he wraps his arms around me in a hug, "But I do want at least one"

AN-
This is a mess of a chapter
But I hope you enjoyed it
I believe that the lovely artwork is by fiyaree on twitter
Word Count~ 974