Extra~ Chapter 76

(Y/N) POV~
"Mom he is not coming to my wedding," I say into the phone as I walk around my kitchen trying to clean a few things up.

"(Y/N) he wants to be part of your life, he wants to be at your wedding," She says and I roll my eyes.

"How many times has he tried to be part of my life Mom? How many times has he tried to be part of our life? Each time he says he wants to try but he doesn't," I say as I lean against the counter, "He ruins it. Mom, you need to kick him out, you can't allow him back into your life ever again, because he's going to start doing the same thing to Sumi that he has done to me my whole life even though he is not biologically her Father"

My Mom is silent for a few moment before sighing, "I just really think that you should give him a cha-"

My Mom stops talking when I hear screaming through the phone. I hear her drop the phone and yell for Sumi.

"He... he... he-" I can hear Sumi trying to say something but it gets muffled. I quickly run out of the house and try to get to my Moms as quickly as possible.

I hear the phone moving around and Sumi's voice, "(Y/N)?"

"Sumi, are you okay? What's going on?" I asked. I was panicking, my 'Father' isn't the best man, that's for sure but I would never have thought that he would do something that could make Sumi scream like that.

"He hit me," I hear Sumi say shakily and I almost freeze. I can't describe all of the different emotions I felt at that moment, angry, scared, guilty... I should have asked if Sumi could stay at my house until he left, but I was too upset to think to ask that. I just had never thought that he would hit her.

~Time Skip~

I hug Sumi tighter as she grabs onto my shirt as if her life depends on if. My 'Father' had been arrested. From what I had heard there were multiple different charges against him and the police had been looking for him for a few weeks now, I guess he was trying to hide at my Moms house.

Sumi had called the police before I got to the house and they arrived moments after I did. My Mom sits down beside me and looks down at her hands, "You were right... You're always right"

"Mom-"

"No, I should have listened to you," She muttered, "I'm sorry (Y/N), for being upset that you didn't want him at your wedding I completely understand why"

"It's fine Mom really," I say taking one of my hands away from Sumi and placing it on my Moms shoulder before the front door flys open.

"Is everyone okay?!" Bokuto asks looking around panicked.

"Kotaro!!" Sumi yells as she lets go of me and almost falls as she rushes to Bokuto and hugs him. He seems relieved as he wraps his arms around her.

"I think Sumi should stay with you two for a few days," My Mom says when she finally looks up at me,  "I think it would be best for now"

I nod my head and hug her before standing up and heading to Sumi's room, I'll pack most of her things for her since I don't know when she'll be letting go of Bokuto.

I leave a few things for Sumi to pack herself before going back to them all. Sumi looks at my from where she is still holding on to Bokuto before letting go of him, "I'll go finish packing"

Bokuto walks over to my Mom after Sumi rushes off to her room and says something to her causing a small smile to make it's way onto her face and she nods her head.

"You can stay at our house too if you don't want to stay here on your own," I say and she shakes her head.

"I just need time in the house alone, I need to clean up," She says nodding to herself, "I need to move on"

"Okay, but if you need me call me," I said before feeling Sumi jump up and wrap her arms around my neck trying to pull me to the floor. I grab her legs and wrap them around my waist so that I was giving her a piggyback.

"I will," My Mom says standing up with a smile, "Sumi be good for them, don't torture the dogs and no summoning strange creatures... oh and no wandering off in the middle of the night to try and steal an ostrich from a near by zoo"

"Yes ma'am," Sumi says with a nod and Bokuto takes her bag, "Now off to the Casino! Sumi's ready to gamble her life away!"

AN-
I don't know if I'll ever bring up what happened to Sumi's Dad in this story because I'm not entirely sure myself, although I do have a few ideas
But I hope you enjoyed this chapter
And thank you for reading
Word Count~ 867