Extra~ Chapter 23

(Y/N) POV-
"Thanks for watching Luna, I hope she wasn't to much trouble," Aimi says as she walks into the house with her bag.

"No problem, she was fine," I said, smiling at her. Luna's a very sweet and easy to handle dog so I'm always fine with watching her.

"Good, I just have a question," She said smiling to me.

"Ya?"

"Did you guys like? You know? In my house? If so I'm going to have the sanitize everything," She said.

"No, we just bought a fish, that's all really," I said. Bokuto and I have not, ya.

"Oh, okay," She said smiling, as she picked up her bagged and walked to her room.

"Thank you both for watching the house," Aimi's mom said as she walked past us with her dad who just nodded along with his wife.

Then her brother walked in, seeming really upset with his head down.

"I can't believe you (Y/N)," He said not looking up, "Choosing whoever this guy is, over me, I'm obviously better"

"Ha, ya right," I hear Aimi yell.

"Shut up Aimi, I was close to getting a girlfriend, how close have you been to getting a boyfriend, huh?" He yelled back.

"Ya right, you never had a chance with (Y/N)," Aimi laughed, "Anyways I have had a boyfriend"

"Look, you're one of my best friends little brother, I've known Aimi since middle school and known you since you were a toddler, it would be weird," I said patting his head lightly.

"Fine," He said, "But who even is this gu-"

He then looked up and looked behind me to Bokuto, who was standing behind me, tightly his head which I'm pretty sure was because he is confused.

"This is, This is your boyfriend?" He asked looking up at Bokuto, who was taller then him.

"Yes," I said smiling, "This is Bokuto, Bokuto this is Aimi's brother"

"Hi," Bokuto said, resting his head on top of mine.

"Hi?" Aimi's brother said with a slight wave, "But what's so special about him? What does he have that I don't? Just wondering"

"Well he's not one of my best friends younger brother for starters," I said, "And he's the captain of the boys volleyball team, that's about it"

"You're so mean, (Y/N)," He said, and I could tell he was pouting.

"I'm joking obviously, there's tons of things that are special about you that I love," I said. I would of kissed him on the cheek or something but I don't think that's a good idea with Aimi's brother in front of us.

"Fine, you two be happy," He said, pouting as he walked away.

"I'm sure Asami will date you," I say, and I can hear Aimi laugh.

"She's going to hate you for saying that," I hear her yell.

"I'll pay her back with a milkshake or something," I say, "I'll see you tomorrow Aimi, Come along my baby owl"

"Let me get the fish!"

AN-
I'm sorry it's so short
I didn't really know what to write
Also if you have any suggestions for what Bokuto should call (Y/N) as a nickname I would love to hear them
I was talking to my friend about it and I don't know what to make it
I hope you enjoyed
Word Count- 557