Extra~ Chapter 58

(Y/N) POV~
People began to clear out of the house about half an hour after Mika and Kuroo left, I wonder how much longer they'll be gone?

I watched as Kuroo's roommate started to poke people who had passed out trying to wake them up, and if they didn't wake up he would almost literally throw them out of the house.

There was a girl helping him and dragging a few people out of the house. I guess they really want everyone gone.

I looked at Bokuto, thankfully he didn't have to much to drink. He usually doesn't but the last time he did I tried to get him to go home and he yelled at me that he had a girlfriend. He then ran around the street before coming back to me and telling about this girl who tried to get him to go home with her, which was me.

Kuroo's roommate walks towards us, "Hey the party's ending so you guys should get going"

I looked at him for a second and nodded, "Let's go then"

"But what about Kuroo and Mika?" Aimi asked just as both Kuroo and Mika walked into the house.

Kuroo's roommate approached them before we got there and then walked away. Mika smiled at us when she noticed us.

"Aimi is it okay if Kuroo stays at our house tonight?" Mika asked and Aimi looked at her for a second before responding, "Sure, but I'm staying somewhere else"

Mika looked at her confused but shook it off.

"Soo?" Asami questioned waiting to hear if Mika and Kuroo are dating. Mika gave her a confused look and Kuroo whispered something to her.

"Oh! Umm... Kuroo and I are now dating," She said smiling after she realized what Asami was trying to get at.

"We must plan the wedding!" Asami yelled at me and I nodded my head quickly, "We'll put off planning my wedding, sorry Keiji but I must plan their wedding first, Bokuto I'm stealing your girlfriend for tonight!"

Asami grabbed my wrist and ran out of the house dragging me behind her, "Keiji you can stay at (Y/N) and Bokuto's house for tonight!"

Asami dragged me all the way to her house. Once we got there she scurried around collecting things and ended up throwing her cat.

I caught the cat surprisingly and looked at her, "Asami we are not planning their wedding right now, we are planning yours, go get your book or whatever it is your using to plan"

"But I'm stuck on the seating arrangements," She whined like a child.

"I'll help, now go get it," I said waving her off and sitting on the couch with her cat.

The cat sat on my lap starring up at me, a permanent look of fear on it's face. It looked like that when they first got it and it's never gone away.

"Okay, here," Asami said dropping a book on the coffee table and flipping to a page that had a bag full of stickers with names, and tables on the page.

"Okay, let's start of with you and Akaashi," I said taking their names from the bag and handing them to her. She nodded as she placed the stickers on the page.

"Okay now the maid of honour and the best man," I said handing her mine and Bokuto's names. She placed me beside her and Bokuto beside Akaashi.

"Good now the brides maids," I said handing her more names.

This went on until he made it to the actual individual tables, it became somewhat tricky.

"No you can't put Kiko with Yachi, Kiko is a bit too... what's the word... energetically aggressive?" I said and Asami laughed at the way I described Kiko.

"I see, then should we put her here?" She asked pointing to another table and I nodded.

Once we had finally finished the seating arrangements we leaned back onto the couch. I never thought that choosing where people sit could be so exhausting.

"Hey (Y/N)?"

"What's up?" I said turning to look at Asami.

"I'm aiming the bouquet straight at you when I toss it," She said with a smile.

"You'll probably end up missing and hitting Morgan in the face like you did in high school," I said with a small laugh remembering how Asami set to me during practice but completely missed and ended up hitting Morgan in the face who was on the other side of the gym.

"That was one time, and I didn't sleep that night because my neighbour left their sprinkler on, that aggressively waters their grass and it was aimed right at my window," She said as she crossed her arms.

It fell silent for a moment before she spoke again, "I will make sure that the bouquet ends up in your hands if it's the last thing I do"

AN-
It feels like it's been forever since I updated this book and I am very sorry for that
The next chapter will most likely be the last before Asami and Akaashi's wedding
Also if anyone would like to guess the person that Aimi is seeing go ahead
Anyways thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Word Count~ 879