Extra~ Chapter 18

(Y/N) POV~
When we got to Aimi's house I knocked on the door and waited patiently with Bokuto beside me, until Aimi's mother opened the door. Her hair was up, and she looked like she was ready to go. She seemed a bit worried but once she saw me she smiled, and seemed to relax.

"(Y/N) thank god," She said smiling, "Oh and who's this?"

"This is Bokuto," I said.

"Her boyfriend," I heard Aimi yell from in the house.

"Well it's good to know you've finally found yourself one," Aimi's mother said letting us in.

"I'll be in the car," Aimi's father said as he paced us and waved.

"Okay, well I'll let Aimi tell you everything you need to know," Aimi's mom said grabbing her purse, "Although I'm pretty sure you already know everything you need to"

She then walked out of the door and went to the car. After Aimi showed up in front of us with her younger brother who walked pass us and gave me a wave before going to the car.

"Okay, so you guys can use the pool and stuff if you want, you can use either of the guest rooms, it doesn't matter, make sure to feed Luna, and let her out, don't make a mess, and use protection please, I don't want you getting pregnant, at least not yet," Aimi said, "And please don't, you know, in the living room or something, please"

'What is with everyone and thinking that me and Bokuto are going to fuck?' I thought to myself.

"Okay," I say smiling.

"Okay thank you both so so much, I'll see you Tuesday," She said running out the door, "Don't get pregnant!"

I smiled and nodded well closing the door.

"What is wrong with everybody?" I asked Bokuto as I shook my head and grabbed my bag heading towards the guest room's.

"No idea," He said, "Anyways I thought you already were pregnant," He said jokingly.

We both laughed a bit. I looked at the two doors, now which room? Both are the guest rooms, but which one do I want?

I decided to go into the one on the left. This room had a large bed, like the other one. I've slept here before in both rooms, so I'd know. The sheets were a light baby blue, with a few pastel yellow pillow cases.

I prefer this room over the other one, so I think I'll take this one.

I turn around after putting my bag down near the window in the room to see Bokuto laying on the bed.

"Watcha doing?" I asked.

"What does it look like?"

"It looks like your dead," I said shaking my head. Just as I said that a tiny dog ran into the room.

 Just as I said that a tiny dog ran into the room

Luna, Aimi's dog. She ran up to me and sat by my feet waiting for me to pet her.

"Well hello Luna," I said picking the small dog up and petting her.

"So that's Aimi's dog?" Bokuto asked. When him and the boys team came over Aimi's younger brother had brought Luna over to one of his friends houses.

"Yup," I said bringing her over to Bokuto. Bokuto then quickly pulled his hands into his hoodie sleeves before petting her. I looked at him confused.

"Everyone's been telling us to use protection, so I'm using protection," He said smiling. We both started to laugh.

AN-
I hope you liked it
It's kinda short and trashy
But oh well
Word Count- 587