Extra~ Chapter 35

(Y/N) POV~
"(Y/N) WAKE UP!!!" Sumi yells running into my room and jumping on my bed, "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!"

"Really? How old are you now?" I ask sitting up.

"I'm seven silly," She said, "Did you get me a present?"

"Ya," I said getting up and walking to my closet. I open the door and pull out a light blue box and hand it to Sumi.

She happily opens it and pulls out a dress that has tiny Dino's all over it.

"It's a Dino dress!!!" She yells, "I shall be the ruler of all the Dino's"

"I'm gonna say you like it," I say laughing.

"I love it," She screamed, "Can I wear it after school?"

"Sure," I said taking the dress, "I'll put it in my bag and you can change into it well I practice"

"Okay," She said smiling and jumping off my bed.

"Now go get ready for school," I said.

She ran off if the tail on her cat onesie flying all over the place.

~Time Skip~
"Look at my new dress," Sumi said walking out of the change rooms and into the gym well walking in between two lines of cones she made before hand.

"It's very pretty," Mika said smiling at her.

"Give us a spin Sumi," Aimi said before diving for a ball.

Sumi spun around and posed a few times.

"Sumi can I have the dress?" Asami asked, "I'm jealous that you get to have such a pretty dress"

"No, it wouldn't fit you silly," Sumi said laughing as she smiled.

"We're just gonna clean you and then we'll go, okay Sumi?" I said and she nodded her head.

We started cleaning up the gym well Sumi twirled in circle around the gym.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" I heard from the door.

"Bokuto! Bokuto! Look at my new dress!" She yelled running to him.

"It's very pretty," He said smiling at her.

"Pretty boy, do you think my dress is pretty?" She asked Akaashi and he nodded, "Yay!!"

"Oh Sumi I got you something," Bokuto said as he pulled out a small bag, "You're seven now right?"

"Yup! Is that a present, for me?" Sumi asked happily and Bokuto nodded giving it to her.

Sumi opened the bag and pulled out a small white big with Dino's on it, that I helped Bokuto pick out for her since he insisted on getting her a gift.

"It matches my Dino dress," She says smiling happily. She looks back into the bag and her eyes go wide, "GUMMY BEARS!!!"

She pulls out a bag of gummy bears for the bags and smiling even more, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!"

She looked at Akaashi and narrowed her eyes at him, "Did you get me a present?"

He shook his head as he reached into his bag and pulls out a small stuffed animal shaped like a deer with wings. Sumi saw it once when I was out with Asami, Bokuto, Akaashi, and her and hasn't stopped talking about it.

"You got it!!!" She yelled, grabbing the stuffed animal and hugging it, "I will name you Wybie, after that one guy from that scary movie I watched the other day"

She then grabbed the small bow and ran over to me and handed it to me and turned around.

"Can you put it in my hair?" She asked.

I put the bow in her hair and she turned around and looked at me, and I gave her a thumbs up.

"Okay, let's go!" She yelled.

"Let me get changed first," I said shaking my head.

~Time Skip~
"So everyone is getting to come to my birthday?" Sumi said happily as she skipped towards our house.

"Not everyone," I said.

"I'm coming," Asami said patting her head, "Anyways I still need to give you your present, I forgot it at my house this morning"

"What did you get me?" Sumi asked.

"It's a surprise," Asami said smiling before walking towards her house.

"So do you like everything so far?" I asked Sumi.

"I love everything!" She said happily.

AN-
I hope you liked this chapter
Thanks for reading
Word Count~ 697