Chapter 5

(Y/N) POV~
"Sumi, What?" Asami said looking down at Sumi.

"Aimi told me that if a boy and a girl touch tummies then they're gonna have a baby," she said pointing to Aimi. I looked at here wondering why she would tell my sister that.

"What? She asked where babies come from, I panicked," She said holding her hands up in defensive.

"Aimi, I have a question, last night when you guys were watching a movie who is the person that was hot, and does he need a fan," Sumi asked Aimi. Aimi went pale when Sumi brought up her calling Bokuto hot, luckily Sumi doesn't know it was Bokuto,

"Shit, Shih Tzu, Shih Tzu, ya, it's a type of dog, they get really hot, and my, umm, uncle's neighbour had one," Aimi said smiling, but she looked like she was dying on the inside.

"Oh ya Shih Tzu's are super cute, I never knew they got hot," Sumi said, "Do you need me to get your neighbours Uncle's Shih Tzu a fan?"

"No, no," Aimi said waving her hands.

"I thought it was your Uncle's neighbours dog," Bokuto said. I elbowed him in the side, since Sumi sometimes gets upset when she messes things up that people just said, but names she doesn't mind.

"Nope, it was my neighbours Uncle's dog," Aimi said.

"Okay," Sumi said, "(Y/N)?"

"What is it Sumi?" I said hoping for something that wouldn't make me want to die.

"Can you marry Bokuto?" She said with an innocent smile.

"What?" Asami said spitting out the water she had in her mouth. I stood there for a second processing what she had just said.

"W-Why?" I asked as I could feel my face heat up a bit.

"Because Bokuto's super fun, so I want him to stay even after we leave," She said smiling.

"Sumi there are other ways for you to see him after the training camp, I go to the same school as him," I said.

"But that's the easiest way," She said pouting.

"So when's the wedding?" Kuroo said walking up to Bokuto.

"I don't know, how's?" He paused for a second, "Two days from now"

"Wait, what?" I said.
AN-
I hope you like it so far
Word Count~ 381