Chapter 10

(Y/N) POV~
We had just finished practice and we're almost done cleaning the gym when someone yells.

"HEY! HEY! HEY!" I look over to see Bokuto standing with Akaashi. Akaashi looks around the gym, which I'm guessing is him checking if Sumi is here.

Sumi's been a bit, what do you call it, obsessed with Akaashi lately. It get's to the point where I'll just see her staring at him anytime he's around. I know she's my sister and all but sometimes she can be creepy and annoying.

"Hey Bokuto," I say looking over at him.

"Where's Sumi?" Akaashi asks looking around.

"My mom has the next three days off work so she's with her," I say. He looked a bit relieved by that, and I don't blame him from how she's been acting.

"Well I got get going girls," I said, since we had finished cleaning. I grabbed my bag and started walking to the gym doors.

"Wait, I'm coming to see your mother," Asami yelled and she grabbed her bag. Asami's Mom is working late tonight, but didn't have to travel, so she's staying over for a bit.

"I want to come too," Aimi said as she grabbed her bag.

"I'm coming to then, since all the other third years are going," Mika said grabbing her bag and coming to walk beside us.

"I'm sure she'll be happy to see her daughter, and all of her adopted daughters," I said with a small laugh. We always say that the other 3rd years are my Moms adopted daughters.

"What are we having for dinner?" Mika asked.

"Dino Nuggets, obviously," Aimi said excited for dinner. She knows my Mom and sister's favourite food, probably because it's her favourite two.

As I passed Bokuto he seemed to be sad for some reason. When he first came in he was so energetic and happy, I wonder what happened.

~Time Skip~
When I got to school today I found another letter in my locker, with still no name.

Life without you is like a broken pencil... pointless

I smiled when I read it over. If you think about it, it's kinda sweet of someone isn't doing this to just get a laugh, but their doing it because they actually like me.

"You got another one," Asami said poking my shoulder and looking at the letter.

"Let me see," Aimi said ducking under my arms and coming up in the middle of them, "This is so sweet (Y/N)"

"I want to read it," Mika said going to the side of me that Asami wasn't on, "It really is sweet that someone takes time to do this"

"We need to find out who it is," Asami said as she ran off in a random direction and running into a locker.

"Maybe I got carried away," She said walking back to us and rubbing the part off her face that hit the locker.

"Just a bit," Mika said laughing.

"Does Sumi know about them?" Aimi said.

"You think I'd tell her," I said knowing how my sister would react. She'd probably rip them up and yell about how I'm married or something.

"How's my wife doing?" I hear Bokuto say. I look away from Aimi to see Bokuto and some other boys from the volleyball team walking over. People in the hall look at me, some seemed confused, others amused, others just smiled, and then there were the ones that stared daggers at me.

I quickly took the letter and put it into Aimi's backpack not wanting other people to know about it.

"I'm fine," I say zipping up Aimi's bag.

"Hey, why'd you put it in my bag?" She said only loud enough for the four of us to hear. Asami gives her a look as of to tell her to shut up.

Bokuto looks at me with a curious look for a second before smiling.

"How is our child?" He asks, laughing. Now the other people in the hall are either looking at me with a confused look, or a look that says that they will kill me.

"Non-existent," I said smiling.

"For now," Mika whispers to Aimi and Asami, and they all laugh a bit. I'm pretty sure they think I didn't hear it, but I did.

AN-
I hope you guys liked it
Word Count~ 727