Extra~ Chapter 51

AN- Just a tiny heads up there is a 5 year time skip now and Sumi would now be around 12 years old and Bokuto and (Y/N) would be about 23 years old

(Y/N) POV~
"Come on Kotaro," I called out to my boyfriend as he came running towards the door.

"Sorry I had to let Nala in," he said as I opened the door and pulled me close to him by my hips after I locked the door.

"We may be a bit late," I said as we walked along the sidewalk.

"Shouldn't we run then?" He said as we picked up our pace.

"We probably should, but you see I don't want to," I said smiling as we continued to walk. My phone began to ring and I noticed it was my mom so I answered since I knew if I didn't she'd yell at me for it later.

"(Y/N)!!!" She yelled into the phone startling me as I held it away from my ear, "Where are you two????"

"We're just around the corner," I said and she muttered something that I couldn't make out before hanging up.

We arrived at the school and walked towards the gym. The game was just about to start as we reached my mom and sat next to her. Once we sat down the game started.

Where are we right now? Well we're at Sumi's school watching her basketball team play a game against another school.

~Time Skip~ because I'm not writing about a basketball game
Once the game was over Sumi's team won by quiet a bit. We stood up from our seats to go see her. My mom shoved people over to make her way through the crowd well Bokuto and I followed the path she had cleared.

"(Y/N)!" Sumi said running over to me, "You were here for the whole game, right?"

"Yup, saw the whole thing," I said, "Including the time you passed the ball but it hit a girl on the other team in the face giving her a bloody nose"

"It was an accident okay," she said, "I've seen you do worse to girls on other teams"

"True," I said nodding my head.

"Good job Sumi," Bokuto said giving her a high five.

"Why thank you," she said smiling, before my mom began to get Sumi to pose for photos in her jersey, she was the same way with me when I started volleyball.

My mom now has more time off of work which is nice but sometimes she has to leave for a day or two so Bokuto and I usually watch Sumi since my mom doesn't yet trust her being on her own for a week, which I can see why.

"I'm gonna go get one of the cookies that the kids are selling, you want one?" Bokuto asks and I nod my head before he heads off to get the cookies. A few kids were selling cookies outside of the gym to raise money for one of the programs at the school.

"Wait I want a cookie," Sumi says about to chase after him.

"Do you really think he's going to go and get cookies for only me and him when you're here?" I said stopping her. She thinks for a moment before going back to posing for my mom.

After awhile of waiting I wonder what could be taking him so long, the line wasn't very long and he went when it was short.

I walked out into the hall to see Bokuto standing against a wall talking to a girl, well women. I started to walk over to them before I heard what the women was saying.

"So how about we go out one night and get something to eat, and then maybe we could go back to my place after?" She said before Bokuto shook his head slightly.

"I'm sorry but I have a girlfriend," he said as he began to back up slightly.

"Well I don't see her, and you know," she said leaning closer to him, "She never has to know"

"I'm sorry but I need to go now my girlfriend is waiting for me," he said as he began to back up more.

"But I'm sure that I'm better then your girlfriend," the women said as I walked up since she clearly wasn't talking Bokuto telling her no for an answer.

"Hey Kotaro, we're going to have dinner at my moms tonight if that's okay?" I said standing beside him and ignoring the women as I look at him.

"Oh (Y/N)! Ya that's fine, we'll just have to stop at home to let Nala out," he said smiling as he handed me one of the cookies.

I heard the women scoff from beside me before walking away like nothing happened, "Come one let's go give Sumi her cookie," I said as we walked back into the gym together.

AN-
A longer chapter!!!!!
And a time skip
I kinda felt like there wasn't much more for me to write or at least I couldn't think of anything to write for the timeline they were in so I made a time skip
Anyways thanks for reading
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Word Count~ 881