Extra~ Chapter 39

(Y/N) POV~
"Here Mai, how about you stay here and I'll go talk to Amida," I say,!and she nods her head.

"So Mai, what kind of movies do you like?" Mika asks her trying to get her to focus on something else.

I walk out of my room to find where the kids are. I first check Sumi's room, but it's empty. I then check the living room, empty. I then check outside and there they are. I walk out and look around spotting Amida.

"Amida can you come with me for a second?" I say. My mom and aunt look over at me and shrug as they continue what they're doing.

"What do you want?" Amida asks rudely and crossing her arms.

"I'd just like to talk to you for a second," I say smiling at her. She rolls her eyes as she follows me inside. She follows me to the living room and she sits down.

"Can you tell me why you're making fun of Mai's dress?" I ask starting off with one question.

"Why? Wouldn't you? She's 7 and she's wearing a dress with foxes on it, doesn't it seem babyish? It looks like something a bay would wear," She says laughing, "And she's so quiet, and she's trying to steal Sumi from me, did you know that?"

"Amida, listen, you need to leave Mai alone, she can dress how she wants and you're not in the spot to tell her what to wear, you're also in no spot to tell Sumi what to wear," I say, "And how is Mai trying to steal Sumi from you, she hasn't even gotten to talk to Sumi yet today because you continue to crowd her and not let Mai talk to her"

Amida looks taken aback that I didn't agree with her and that I'm even willing to argue with her and tell her that what she's doing is wrong.

"We'll only babies wear stuff like that," Amida says, "And she doesn't deserve to be friends with Sumi, she never talks to anyone"

"Amida listen, you're both 7, and did you know that I've seen adults wear dresses like that, I would, and my friends would, people aren't babies for wearing things they like to wear," I say calmly trying not to raise my voice, "And who do you think you are saying if someone deserves to be friends with someone else or not, Mai doesn't talk because you never give her the chance to"

She seems shocked that I continued and I disagreed with her.

"You can go back to everyone else now," I say, "Just know next time this happens I won't be as nice about it"

She gets up and walks outside to where the kids are. I walk to my room and open the door and smile at Mai.

"Don't worry about her Mai," I said smiling, "Do you want to go back out? I think their gonna eat soon"

"Okay... Thank you," She said smiling at me and everyone else as she walked out of my room and gave us a small wave.

"Did you beat the kids ass (Y/N)?" Aimi asked smiling.

"No, I just talked to her," I said laying down on my bed.

"Oh come on, you know I would have ate her ankles, wait those aren't the right words," Aimi said as she feel onto my floor.

"No, no those aren't the right words," Mika said shaking her head.

Bokuto walked over to my bed and laid down on top of me, making me stuck in between him and my bed.

"Bokuto what are you doing to (Y/N)?" Asami asked looking at us weird from where she sat with Akaashi. Bokuto looked at Asami for a second before turning away and shoving his face into my neck.

"I'm sure he'll be fine," I say smiling at her as I rubbed his back the best I could. I felt Bokuto start slightly sucking one part of my neck. My eyes widened once I felt it.

"You good (Y/N)?" Aimi asked from the floor.

"Great," I said as I tried to push him off.

"Children come eat, I'm taking to you six!" My mom yelled towards my room. Everyone got up and looked at me and Bokuto.

"Just give me a sec," I said waving them off. They shrugged and walked out of me room.

"Kotaro off," I said, still trying to push him off, as I tried to wiggle my way out. He shook his head as he continued to suck at my neck.

"Off!" I said as I tried again, but failed, "Kotaro, I swear if you don't get off me right now I'm ignoring you for a week!"

He rolled off of me and off of my bed hitting the floor. I shook my head as I got up and looked in the mirror to see a mark that Bokuto left on my neck, my shirt just barely covering it.

"Kotaro!" I said looking at him on the ground he smiled at me and got up, "You're lucky my shirt just barely covers it"

"What's wrong? I thought you liked it when I left marks," He said smiling at me as he tilted his head.

I shook my head and let out a sigh, "Let's just go"

AN-
I hope you guys liked this chapter
It's probably the last that's gonna involve Sumi's birthday
But not the last chapter of the book
Don't worry
Anyways thanks for reading
Word Count~ 927