Extra~ Chapter 72

(Y/N) POV~
"No pull over!" Asami demanded and Akaashi took a deep breath from where he was in the car, driving.

"I am not pulling over so that you can squat on the side of the road and go to the washroom," Akaashi said shaking his head, "It is a very busy road and there is nothing that would stop people from seeing you"

"But I have to go!" Asami whined. I sighed as I leaned up into the front of the car.

"Pull over," I say and Akaashi looks like he's about to argue when I reach for the wheel but he quickly pulls over, "Thank you. Asami get out!"

"Thank you (Y/N)!" Asami said as she got out of the car and I followed after her. I started to walk towards a gas station that I could see close by that we most likely would get lost trying to get to in the car.

"What are you doing?" I heard Bokuto yell from the car as Asami and I ran through a field to get to the gas station, "This looks like a scene from a horror movie before the people get murdered!! Don't get murdered!"

"We'll be fine Kotaro!!" I yell back as we get closer to the gas station. I wait in the gas station while Asami uses the restroom and I grab a few snacks.

I wonder if Mika, Kuroo, Aimi and Yachi have made it to the hotel already? We have made quite a few stops that some people may call unnecessary.

I pay for the things I had found and Asami comes out of the bathroom and we leave, and begin to run across the field again.

"You know I never imagined that all of those runs we went on would actually be useful in life besides volleyball and running away from murderers but here we are," Asami laughed as I handed her one of the two bags of snacks.

"I never imagined that I would be engaged, I thought that I was going to end up living in one of your kitchen cabinets when you are married and have children," I said and she laughed.

"I thought it would be the other way around," Asami laughs as she trips and falls into the car door but catches herself against the car.

"I told you that they were more likely to die by one of them falling than being murdered," I hear Akaashi say as Asami and I climb into the car once again.

"Hey! Not all of the times that I've fallen have been bad!" Asami says as she crosses her arms.

"Really?" Akaashi questions in a sarcastic tone.

"Ya, I fell for you!"

AN-
A quick update and a short chapter! Wow!
Any who more interesting chapters will be coming soon, at least I think they're more interesting
Thanks for reading this chapter
Word Count~ 487