Extra~ Chapter 37

(Y/N) POV~
"Yay!!" Sumi yelled running to the door to greet her friends.

"Oh no, here we go," I say as I see the kids walking up.

"It'll be fine baby," Bokuto says, putting on of his arms around my shoulders.

"You haven't met the kids," I say looking towards the door terrified for what's to come.

"I'm here!" Ena one of Sumi's friends calls out walking through the door and almost shoving my mom to the side, "Sumi darling, happy birthday!!"

"That's supposed to be a 6 or 7 year old?" Mika asks looking at the small girl.

Ena is one of Sumi's really good friends but for some reason I can't stand here. She stands in front of Sumi and just barley gives her two kisses on both of her cheeks as Sumi laughs. Ena is shorter then Sumi, she's wearing a fancy dress with tiny high heels. Her hairs done up and she has a bit of red lip stick on her lips. She's also caring a small purse and a tiny bag.

"Here take my purse," She says shoving her purse at Aimi, "And this, and be careful will you"

"Sure I'll be careful with your stupid purse, don't you worry, I'll just accidentally drop it into a wood chipper," Aimi mutters only loud enough for the 6 of us to hear as she chucks the purse at a chair well Ena's distracted.

"She is 6 or 7 right?" Mika asks again and I nod.

"Watch out, royalty coming through!" Another little girl yells pointing to a tiny crown clip in her hair. That would be Hisa, "Oh Lady Sumi happy birthday, and Lady Ena how are you? You both look lovely!"

Hisa can sometimes be okay, it really just matters if I'm being honest. All she really does is act like she's the Queen, which is fine until she continuously bosses you around.

"Here you go peasant," Hisa says giving Mika the bag she had which I'm guessing is for Sumi.

"I could step on you, peasant, you look like a tiny ant," Mika mutters, as she puts the bag with the others. Mika's usually the nicest, patient, caring one out of us so I can tell that she probably isn't gonna like Hisa.

"Hello! I'm here! Someone get my coat!" A small girl Kita yells as she throws her coat at Asami hitting her in the face, "And take this! Put it somewhere it would look nice!" She says holding out a bag towards Asami, "Now!" She yells stomping her foot when Asami doesn't take it right away.

"How about I put it down your throat," Asami mutters as she puts the bag down and drops the coat in a corner.

"Sumi!" Kita yells. She's always so, so, so loud, "Happy Birthday! You know my birthday's coming up soon too, you better get me something nice!"

"Sumi!" Ringo says as he walks in. He shoved a bag at Akaashi as he walks over to Sumi.

"They are all 6 or 7?" Mika asks once again, and I nod.

"Look at my new shirt," he says pointing at the sleeves that are ripped off.

"It looks awesome," Sumi says happily. Ringo is more tolerable then some of the others but I just have a bad feeling about him.

"Haha! The great Taku is here! You here me! How before me!" Taku yells as he walks in. He's quite tall for a 7 year old, at least Sumi says he's 7. He's also tolerable but hard to manage.

"My beloved (Y/N)!" He says grabbing my hand and kissing it. Bokuto doesn't seem very impressed.

"My love, my life, one day you will love me just as much as I love you!" He says. Sometimes I think he's only friends with Sumi so he can see me.

"Here is a gift for you!" He says bowing and giving me a small box. He then turns to Bokuto and gives him a bag, "That for Sumi"

He looks at me waiting to open the small box, so I open it. In it is a old moldy piece of bread.

"Haha!!!" He yells, "I totally tricked you!!"

"You sure did," I said sarcastically but he didn't seem to realize.

"I'm here!" Amida yells, she's my least favourite, "Happy Birthday Sumi, take this who ever you are," she says shoving a bag at me.

"Sumi what's with the Dinosaurs what are you a baby," She says shaking her head, "And a bow, I'll help you pick something different"

"Okay," Sumi says. I can tell she really liked the dress and bow, she was so excited when she got them. I would yell at Amida right now but I don't think it's a good idea. I can see Aimi beside me just about ready to kill the kid.

"We'll make you prettier," She says.

"She's 6 or 7?" Mika asks. I can tell she's also angry but isn't showing it. I nod my head.

"Oh hi Mai, come on in, you don't have to be shy," I hear my mom say by the door.

A small girl comes in with a bag in her hand. Mai, thank god. Mai is my favourite out of all of Sumi's friends. She's nice, polite, shy, and very caring.

The bag she's caring has small Dino's on it. I really wish Sumi would hangout with Mai so much more. She liked Mai but since she's so quiet I think Sumi only really noticed her louder friends more.

"Here Mai, I'll take that from you," I say smiling at her. She smiles at me as she hands me the bag.

"Thank you," She says. She then looks at Sumi who has her friends around her. She looks at the ground a let's out a small sigh.

"I like your dress," Mika says smiling at her.

"It's very pretty," Asami says.

"Do you know where I can get one?" Aimi asks.

"Thanks you, umm... my grandma got it for me.. so I don't know," She says quietly as she smiles happily. She was wearing a dress with small foxes on it. I love seeing what dress Mai wears each day. She seems to have endless amounts of dresses with all different types of animals on it. She's wear I got the idea to get Sumi a Dino dress from.

"Okay kids let's go and do something fun," My mom says.

"Oh wait," Sumi says as she runs to Akaashi, "This is Pretty Boy"

"I'm handsome boy," Ringo says crossing his arms.

"I'm prettier," Taku says.

"Wow he is pretty, but my boyfriend's prettier," Amida says.

"But would he be a good King?" Hisa asks.

"Wow he is pretty! You know what you're my boyfriend now! Come on let's go!" Kita yells walking towards him.

"No," Sumi says, "Pretty Boy's mine!"

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" Ringo starts yelling.

"Oh no," I mutter to myself.

"What are we supposed to do?" Bokuto says as he looks at them.

"Hey stop!" Asami says getting in between them, "He's older then all of you by quite a bit, maybe you should come back to this when your both adults"

"You're just saying that because you like him!" Kita yells at Asami. Asami looks taken aback at that and freezes.

"Wait, Asami do you like Pretty Boy?!" Sumi yells.

AN-
I hope you guys liked it
Thanks for reading
I tried making it longer then usual
Also I didn't really know what to do for the children
It's fine if you can't remember their names or who they are I can barely remember which one is which
Anyways I'll try and write the next chapter soon
But I can't make any promises
Word Count~ 1295