Extra~ Chapter 93

(Y/N) POV~
"I'm here!" My Mother shouts as she bursts into the hospital room with multiple bags in her arm. She had Asami by her side holding even more bags in her hands. How many things do they think we need? Should I need all of this?

Akaashi is behind Asami trying to take a few of the bags from her since she's almost dropping them. Sumi is pushing her way past them all and jumping in front of them staring at me, before looking around the room, "Okay good! They aren't out yet, I wanted to watch"

"Sumi you are not watching. Anyways it's going to be c-section since I'm having triplets," I say and she pouts at me. Asami drops the bags on the floor and rushes towards me, "How are you? Are they taking you in soon for the c-section? Do you need anything? Has Kotaro been good to you? Oh ya Mika went into labour too, Aimi and Yachi are with her but how are you doing?"

"Mika's in labour?" I ask and she quickly nods. "You know I should go into labour too!" Asami says as she gets up and starts to poorly dance, "I heard this dance was supposed to help induce labour."

She spins her body around in a circle and lifts her arms above her head making a circle motion. She then does a few squats as she waves her arms through the air, back a fourth. She ends by wiggling her arms, but then repeats the whole thing over again. 

"Tetsuro said that they aren't planning to do a c-section on Mika, but they may depending on what happens," Akaashi says as he sits down in one of the chairs in the room, watching Asami continue to poorly dance in the middle to the room.

"Oh ya! I'm feeling the burn!" Asami almost yells as she squats down the best she can and waves her arms. She put one hand on her stomach and the other on her back as she continues. 

"Asami, honey, let's get you to sit down beside your husband, both Mika and my daughter are having more than one baby so it makes sense for them to be born sooner," My Mom says as she puts a hand on Asami's back and leads her to the seat beside Akaashi.

"But-" Asami says as she's being sat down. She stops talking when Akaashi lightly places his hand on her thigh and smiles.

"Now where is your husband?" My Mom asks me. Her question is answered as Bokuto runs into the room. He looks around for a second before rushing back to my side and grabbing my hand, "Sorry my family just came by, they just left to grab something. They were being a little too loud and a nurse came in asking them to quiet down. They'll be back in a bit." 

"I think I just pissed my pants," Asami whispers as she looks down. Akaashi's eyes go wide and a look of panic takes over him. A rare expression I've seen on his face. 

"Mom get a nurse!" I say urgently, "Actually wait!" I press the call button beside me and soon a nurse comes in. "Is everything o-" she stops as she looks towards Asami and Akaashi. "My water broke!" Asami yells as she holds her stomach slightly. "Let's get you into your own room."

~Not exactly a time skip?~

"Asami's in her own room now, and her parents are on their way," My Mom says walking into the room. "Himari!" Bokuto's Mom runs over to my Mom and hugs her before, wrapping her arm around my Moms shoulder and pulling her close as they walk towards me. 

"We're going to be Grandmothers soon!" They both squeal at the thought. Bokutos Dad smiles fondly at his wife from there chair he sits in. 

Bokuto stares into my eyes for a moment as he bring my hand that is entangled in both of his up to his mouth and gently kisses it. A doctor followed by two nurses walks into the room, signalling that the time has come. Bokutos Dad stands up from his chair and motions for Bokutos sisters and Sumi to follow. Sumi has a frown on her face but quickly smiles again when one of Bokutos sisters says something to her. 

"If you want me to leave now, you just tell me and I'll be waiting outside," Bokutos Mom says as she comes to my other side and gives my hand a tight squeeze before stepping aside slightly to allow my Mom to take her place. "No I want all three of you with me if that's okay." 

~Now an actual time skip~

"Look at her, (Y/N)," Kotaro says as he gazes down fondly at one of the three triplets. He sits in a chair that's as close to the bed as it can be. I hold the other two triplets in my arms and smile at Bokuto before looking down at my two sons. 

"Isn't she a darling," One of Bokutos sisters says as she peers over him to look at our daughter. His Dad and Sumi stand with her, staring down at the new born baby in my husbands arms, our daughter. "She looks so.... bald," I hear Sumi mutter to myself. 

I look to my sons again before looking to my other side to see my Mom, with Bokutos Mom and other sister. "They're all so precious," My Mom whispers. All three of the women have a few tears in their eyes or running down their cheeks. 

I turn back to look at Bokuto and he looks up from our daughter. We lock eyes and I can still see tears in his eyes. He had cried and held my hand almost all of the c-section. He would tell me how much he loved me, how he was there, how he wouldn't know where he would be without me, that I'm doing great. He would also tell me how beautiful I looked, although I slightly doubt that part, since it was during a c-section. 

He mouths the words 'I love you' to me, and I mouth them back. 

'I love you'

AN- 

Hey.... so I haven't updated this story since January, I believe. Unless that's the last time I edited it. I haven't been super into writing recently, but I plan to finish this book and my other ongoing books.... at some point, hopefully I won't take such a long break again. I do have more planned for this story, so I'm hoping I'll have the motivation to really get to it. Last chapter I gave an elaborate excuse as to why I was gone so I might as well build on it..... 

Dearest Readers, my deepest apologies for not updating sooner. You see I had brought my Grandfather to the movies to hopefully get him out of his slipper eating slump after my Grandmother had that affair with a Leonardo DiCaprio look a like. It didn't go as planned and the movie he wanted to see ended up starring Leonardo DiCaprio. He crawled around on all fours in the movie theatre and stole everyones shoes before running off into the sunset like a rabid dog. We had been searching for what felt like ages for him, and we finally found him last week.... back under my bed. 

But truthfully for anyone who has stuck around for this long, especially if it has been from when I very first published the first chapter, thank you for baring with me and my long breaks. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. 

Word Count ~ 1270