Extra~ Chapter 54

(Y/N) POV~
"Open the door!!" I said as I banged against the door to Mika and Aimi's house. They had decided to live together, at least for now so that they didn't have to live with someone they don't know or hate, and money.

"What do you want??" Aimi asked opening the door and looking like she just woke up.

"We have something to tell you guys, is Mika awake?" Asami asked.

"Ya, no clue what she's doing though," Aimi says before slowly opening the door wider to let let us in, "She's been acting very... strange, creepy, weird, lately"

We looked at her confused before she motioned us to follow her to Mika's room. The door was slightly open and we saw Mika sitting near her window looking out of it and laughing slightly before grabbing a piece of paper and quickly writing something on it and holding it to the window.

I slowly and quietly opened the door to get a better look at what was happening. I could see somebody in the other window but couldn't really tell who it was.

As I leaned into her room slightly I felt both Asami and Aimi begin to lean on me as well before I lost my footing and slipped causing all three of us to fall to the floor.

I looked up towards Mika to see her panic and quickly wave out the window and close her curtains before rushing to hide the papers.

"Off, get off!" I said as I tried to push myself off of the floor but having both Asami and Aimi on top of me.

Asami got up and onto her feet well Aimi rolled off of me and onto the floor before slowly inching across the room towards where Mika had put the paper.

"Who was that Mika?" Aimi says reaching for the drawer the Mika put the things in.

"It was nobody okay," Mika said stepping in front of it.

"No body?" Asami said, "Is it your boyfriend? Girlfriend? Partner?"

"No, okay just leave it alone!" Mika said as I got off of the floor. She began to slowly roll Aimi out of her room well dragging Asami and I with her, "Anyways why are you two here?"

"Well I have some news," Asami said in hen we sat down in the living room. I watched as she began to play with the ring around her finger.

"Are you pregnant? Did you and Akaashi break up? Did you break your foot? Umm..." Aimi said as she continued to think of more things that could have happened.

"You got engaged!" Mika said as she stood up quickly. I'm guessing she saw Asami playing with her ring.

"No, if she got engaged Akaashi would have had to ask for my blessing, duh," Aimi said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"She has a ring on her finger, I thought you said you had good vision," Mika said shoving Aimi lightly.

"Oh... What!" Aimi said almost falling onto her face as she jumped off of the couch.

"This is amazing!!" Mika yelled, "(Y/N), Aimi, we need to start taking about her bachelorette party if we do end up becoming her bridesmaids"

"Yes! I already have ideas!" I yelled getting off of the the couch, "I've made a book, I'll bring it over tomorrow!"

"Yes! Are we going to go drinking? Umm... Fly somewhere? Uhh..." Aimi continued to think before her face got very serious, "No yoga retreats, I don't like yoga"

"Got it," I said nodding my head and turning back to Asami, "Have you made any thoughts on bridesmaids yet? Wait nope you don't have to yet, just enjoy being engaged for little bit and then we'll get back to this"

Mika quickly hurried off before coming back, "I got snacks, we'll watch some movies and have some fun for a bit before you two leave"

🥔Important🥔
I would like to get your opinions on if Mika should have a boyfriend/girlfriend/partner, I feel like she deserves one
If you have any ideas on who the character should be then please let me know, or if you want me to just add in another random character.. if it is the second one can you tell me what you think they should identify as
At some point I may be asking the same thing for Aimi, unless you don't want me to give them partners

AN-
Anyways thanks for reading
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter
Sorry that it was short and I'm sorry for it taking me a long time to update the story
Word Count~ 781