Extra~ Chapter 78

(Y/N) POV~
"Keiji please make sure none of them get hurt," I say looking past Akaashi to where Bokuto was with Kuroo, Tsukishima, Hinata, Atsumu, Sakusa and Daichi were standing, "You're the only one I trust to be responsible enough to tell that to, I would tell Tsukishima but he probably does care enough... maybe I'll tell Sakusa too, ya... Sakusa make sure nobody gets hurt please?!"

He looks at me and nods before getting almost pushed to the ground by Tsukishima who's trying to get away from Kuroo who's trying to put a tiny top hat on him, "Come on everyone else is wearing one!"

"I am not putting that thing on my head," Tsukishima said as he continued to walk away from Kuroo.

"You know Sumi gave me one that she decorated with Dino's and she said that she decorated it just for you so that you wouldn't look silly wearing a plain tint top hat," I said as I went to my bedroom before coming back with the tiny top hat that Sumi decorated.

"I'm only wearing it for the child," Tsukishima said as he took the top hat from me before being rushed to the door.

"Have fun everyone!" Mika yelled as they left the house.

Yes they are leaving for a bachelor party which from what I've heard about it is a jumble of things that each one of them picked out to do that they think Bokuto would enjoy. Even though not everyone who is going is a groomsmen Bokuto wanted them to go. Only Kuroo, Akaashi, Tsukishima and Daichi are the actual groomsmen for the wedding.

I turn around to face the my four bridesmaids and they smile at me, "I've got her outfit!" Yachi yells as she holds up a bag.

"I'll do her hair!" Mika yells grabbing a bag.

"I'll do whatever I'm allowed to of the makeup portion!" Aimi yells holding up another bag.

"And I'll be the emotional support human!" Asami yells as she throws her hands in the air, "Oh you are going to love your bachelorette party!"

They sit me down and Mika and Aimi start on whatever they are doing while Asami sits down in front of me and Yachi looks at the outfits that she brought for each of us to wear.

"So are you going to tell me about anything that we are doing or is it all a surprise?" I ask Asami.

"Well it is a surprise but we each got you a gift for you to open before we go," She says with a smile before grabbing four different gift bags.

"She can open mine first, unless one of you want her to open yours first," Mika says and Asami look around before handing me one of the bags.

The bag in questions is black with white polkadots on it with a red ribbon tying the two handles on the bag together along with red tissue paper.

I struggle slightly to untie the ribbon before I take out the tissue paper. There's a small box sitting on top of another layer of tissue paper. When I open it there are a few bracelets sitting inside.

"I remember you talking about how you had always wanted to get given a friendship bracelet at some point in your life back in high school, so here they are," Mika says with a smile, "There's more in the bag but I thought that I would make you a few friendship bracelets.

"Thank you," I say giving her a smile before opening the rest of the gift. I pull out a black robe from under the rest of the tissue paper.

"I know you'll probably never wear it but I thought that you could bring it with you on your honeymoon," Mika said as I held it up. On the back it has the words 'Wife of an Owl,' "I thought that it was a fitting thing to put on the back"

I laugh before turning to Mika the best I could and smiling, "Thank you so much! I'm so excited to wear the friendship bracelets but I also don't won't to ruin them"

Asami soon hands me another bag after I'm done thanking Mika. It was the present that Yachi got me. After I remove the white tissue paper from the bag I pull out a matching set of pyjamas. I don't usually wear matching pyjama sets, I'll usually just find something of Bokuto's to put on but I did want to find at least one matching set to bring on our honeymoon and these look perfect.

"I know I'm kind of new to the friend group and all so I hope you like it," Yachi says as she smiles at me, "I thought that this set would look the best on you, it was also the nicest one they had"

I looked up at her with a smile, if I wasn't being held in place by Aimi and Mika I would hug her, "Thank you so much Yachi, this is great! I was going to get a matching set before the wedding but these are perfect!"

After thanking her Asami hands me her bag. I open it slowly, somewhat expecting something to pop out and bite me. Inside there's an envelope, a small bag, a piece of paper and another small bag.

"Look at the piece of paper first," She says so I pull the piece of paper out of the bag.

You know I always thought that you would be the first to get married and I would end up living in your bath tub but look at where we are now
There were so many different things that I thought of to get you but I couldn't decide so we can go shopping soon and I'll buy you something
Also open the letter later when you're alone, or with Kotaro... either one
-Asamj

I smiled at her before pulling out the smaller of the two bags, "It for if you have a hangover in the morning," Asami says as she watches me look at it. I pull out the other bag and open it before pulling out a two piece swim suit, "I know that you were talking about needing a new swimsuit and I thought that I would get you one to bring on your honeymoon in case you go swimming, if it doesn't fit properly or you don't like how it looks we can return it and get a better one"

"Thank you," I say as I reach my arms out towards her but then quickly change it since Mika pulls my hair causing my head to get pulled back, and she gives me a high five with a laugh.

"Now open mine!" Aimi says and Asami hands me the last bag a smile as I open it. There's a box at the bottom so I pull it out and open it but quickly close it again once I look inside.

"Aimi you actually did it?!" Mika asks is surprise.

"Yup!" Aimi says with a proud smile, "Don't worry, I'll make sure it goes with you on your honeymoon"

AN-
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Have a good day or night!
Word Count~ 1215