Extra~ Chapter 53

(Y/N) POV~
I rubbed her shoulder slightly as she took another breath.

"Akaashi and I got engaged!!!" She yelled as she smiled  at me.

"What!!!" I yelled as I jumped up from the couch as the front door was slammed open by Bokuto who had Akaashi with him.

"Akaashi and Asami are engaged!!!!" He yelled as Nala ran into the house with her leash still on in search of her water bowl.

"I know!!!!!" I said as I started jumping up and down. I pulled Asami off of the couch and hugged her tightly, "I'm so happy for you!!"

She smiled as she hugged me back, "I'm so excited!!!" She pushed me back for a second looking at me seriously well holding my shoulders, "You'll help me plan the wedding right?"

"Is that even a question?!" I yelled, "We've takes about this since we were younger"

"Okay good well I need to tell everyone now, Aimi, Mika," She started counting out the people she needs to tell about her engagement on her hands, "Oh and my mom, she'd probably want to know right?"

I laughed and nodded my head, "I'm sure she would want to know, and your dad too"

"Her dad already knows," Akaashi said smiling, "Although her mom doesn't, I know that fathers can sometimes be protective of their daughters so I made sure to ask"

I smiled knowing that Asami's dad can definitely be quiet protective at times.

"Wait!" I said holding my hands up before anyone could say anything else. I turned to Asami with my hand out towards her, "Ring? What does it look like? Why don't you have it on?"

"Because I wanted to surprise you," She said as she slipped the ring onto her finger and held her hand out to me so that I could look at it.

It was beautiful and fitted her quiet nicely. About a month or two ago Asami and I had gotten bored and decided to look at wedding rings to see which ones we liked, and the ring that Akaashi got her looked so much like her favourite.

I'm pretty sure he picked it out himself, which is pretty impressive since it looks so much like the ring that she favoured, honestly I'm happy that he's the one that she's going to marry.

"It looked just like the one that you liked," I said looking at the ring more, "You did a good job Akaashi, it's perfect for her"

"Thank you," he said with a smile, "I thought that she would like it, but I was still scared that she wouldn't"

"Okay I have to tell Mika and Aimi she says," grabbing her things, "Are you going to come?" She asks looking at Akaashi, "Or are you going to stay and hang out with Bokuto? You can stay if you want to"

"I'll go with her if your not going to go," I offered knowing that him and Bokuto haven't been able to hang out for a while.

"I'll stay here with Bokuto," He said as he hugged Asami, "I'll meet you back at home"

"Don't get kidnapped," Bokuto says as he picks me up off of the floor as he hugs me.

"Don't worry, I won't," I say as I hug him back, "I'll be back"

"You better be," he says as he puts me down and kisses the top of my head, before Asami and I head out of the door.

"This is so exciting," I said clapping my hands together, "You're getting married!!"

"I know!!" She says smiling. I've seen Asami happy but I have never seen her this happy for as long as I have known her, and that's been a long time.

I'm glad that her and Akaashi are going to get married, it's nice to see her this happy and excited.

"Okay let's start thinking about the wedding now," She said as we neared Aimi's apartment.

"Asami, just enjoy being engaged for a while before stressing about the wedding," I said, "We'll start thinking about it soon, I know you like being prepared but I'm sure if you relax for a few weeks you'll still have tones of time to plan"

"You're right," She said taking a deep breath, "I'll enjoy it... I'm just so happy and excited, but I'm just scared that I'll miss something during the planning"

"You'll have me there with you to help, and I'm sure Akaashi wants to help plan his wedding as well, and I'm sure Kotaro will help if you want, and I'm sure Mika and Aimi would like to help," I said trying to calm her nerves.

"You're right, I'm sure it will be fine"

AN-
I'm sorry that the chapters seem so short I'm just trying to not leave you all with out an update for to long
I also didn't like leaving you guys on that slight cliffhanger so I started writing this chapter right after I posted the last one
Anyways I hope you all liked the chapter
Thanks for reading
Word Count~ 846