Chapter 11

(Y/N) POV~
It's been a week since I've started getting the letters, and today I decided to go to school early to see if I could see who it is that is giving me them. I feel like actually death since I stayed up late last night.

I walked into school and to my locker. I was close enough to see it at this point and there was someone by it. I rubbed my eyes thinking I must be seeing things. It can't be. Mila was right.

It's Bokuto.

I walk up to see him about to put the letter in my locker.

"Bokuto?" I say standing beside him. He jumps slightly and hides the letter behind his back, "What are you doing?" I ask trying to look behind his back.

"I, umm," he was struggling to find words, "I was admiring this locker"

"Oh, well I feel touched that you were admiring my locker," I say smiling, "What's that?" I ask pointing to the letter"

"It's a, tiny paper flag," He said smiling at me.

"Okay," I say looking at it, "So you wouldn't mind if I," I say as I quickly take it out of his hands.

"Hey, my tiny paper flag," he says.

"Are you sure it's a tiny paper flag," I say opening the letter. And there it is, what I've been getting for the past week.

"Bokuto, are you the one who's been giving me the letters?" I ask holding up the letter.

"Welllllll, yes," He says.

"Your the one who rights them?"

"Yesss"

"Thank you," I say smiling and hugging him.

"I, wait what?" He says before hugging me back, "So you like, like me back or something?"

"Yes," I say smiling up at him.

"So you really are my wife now," He says smiling and laughing to himself.

"Girlfriend," I correct him.

"Wife, Girlfriend, what's the difference," he says laughing.

Asami's POV~
I was hiding around a corner with Mika and Aimi when (Y/N) finally found out who was giving her the letters, Bokuto. Her mom told me that she was planning to go to school early today so obviously I had to get Mika and Aimi to come with me, what kind of friends would we be if we didn't spy on our friend, and her now existent love life.

Bokuto and (Y/N) were hugging and laughjng and smiling, and we heard the words 'wife' and 'girlfriend' being thrown around.

"Pay up," I say putting my hand out in front of Mika and Aimi. They both put $10 in my hand and I put it in my bag.

"No fair, you've known her longer," Aimi says upset that she didn't win.

"Ya," Mika said agreeing with Aimi.

"Sorry girls, but a bet is a bet," I say smiling to myself.

We made a bet when we found out that (Y/N) was getting love letters.

I bet $10 that she would find out that it was Bokuto within a week.
Aimi bet $10 on her finding out that it was Bokuto in a week and a half.
And Mika bet $10 on her finding out it was Bokuto in two weeks.

We didn't know it was Bokuto so we made a deal that if it wasn't him then we would give (Y/N) the money, and if it took any longer then we would make more bets.

Guess who won, well I did, but ya, $20 dollars for my broke ass.

~Time Skip~
(Y/N) POV~
I couldn't stop smiling all day from what happened this morning. I haven't told any of my friends yet because I know that they'll make a big deal about it.

I was at practice and it had just finished so we were cleaning up and the third years seemed like they knew something.

"So, (Y/N), any good news?" Mika asked as we passed each other well cleaning.

"My mom got the week off of work," I said.

"Did you get another letter today?" Aimi asked after.

"Ya, I found it in my locker like usual," I said,

"Did you find out who's been giving them to you?" Asami said smiling at me.

"Nope," I said as I grabbed my bag since we had finished cleaning by the time Asami asked me that.

"Okay," They said in unison, and looking me.

"HEY! HEY! HEY!" Bokuto yelled entering the gym and smiling.

"Hey Bokuto," I said smiling at them.

"Can I cone over for dinner?" Bokuto asked me smiling.

"Sure why?" I asked tilting my head.

"I want to meet your Mom, she sounds fun from what they say," He says pointing to my friends.

"Well I'm sure my mom would like to meet my boyfriend," I say but then cover my mouth remembering that I hadn't told my friends yet.

"HAHA, YOU MAY HAVE WON THE FIRST BET ASAMI BUT I WON THIS ONE, PAY UP BOYZ," Mika yells at Asami and Aimi.

"Oh come on, I'm the only one that hasn't won," Aimi said pulling out 10 dollars.

"I'm just giving you back the money I won earlier," Asami says pulling out 10 dollars from her bag.

"Wait what?" I said confused.

"Well you see we found out you were dating Bokuto this morning because we followed you to school," Aimi said simply, "And we made bets"

"You guys are betting on my love life?" I yell surprised.

"Basically," Asami says shaking her head, "I had more faith in you"

"What?"

"Well the first bet is when you would find out it was Bokuto giving you the letters, we didn't know it was him, but we still bet on it," Asami said, "I bet you'd find out in a week, Aimi bet on a week and a half, and Mika bet on two weeks"

"And then we bet on how we would find out from you," Mika said smiling as she took the money, "I bet that you would accidentally tell us or we'd find out from Bokuto, Asami bet that you'd tell us today, and Aimi bet that you'd tell us later on in the week"

"What are your other bets?" I asked.

"Umm, well there is that one," Asami said thinking.

"Oh and that one," Mika said.

"There's way to many," Aimi said smiling.

AN-
I hope you guys liked it
Word Count~ 1064