Extra~ Chapter 42

(Y/N) POV~
I walk into Bokuto's house with my bag in my hands. He invited me over and told me to just go right into his house without knocking. I guess his parents are out for dinner or something. My Mom is back for awhile so I don't have to watch Sumi for the next little bit.

I close the door behind me and walk to Bokuto's room. I knock on the door just to be safe and I hear Bokuto telling me to come in.

I walk in to see him sitting on the floor.. doing a puzzle?

"Why are you doing a puzzle?" I ask as I put my bag down and close the door behind me.

"I got bored," He says shrugging as he looks at a piece of the puzzle and looks down at the part he's done.

"Mind if I join?" I ask walking over to him.

"Sure," he says as he puts the piece in the puzzle and shuffles through the other ones.

I sit down in his lap and start looking at the pieces with him. I see his hands stop shuffling through the pieces for a second but then go back to it. He picks up a piece, and I do the same.

After awhile of putting the puzzle I start to see what we're making, it's a picture of an dinosaur.

"Did you get this from my house?" I ask knowing Sumi one time convinced my mom to get a one thousand piece dinosaur puzzle that looked exactly like the one we're putting together now. Of course Sumi gave up in five minutes when trying to put it together and it stayed in her closet for the rest of the time.

"Ya, Sumi gave it to me," He said as he put another piece in. He's actually good at puzzles, and we're about half way done.

Once we finally finish the puzzle I try to get up but Bokuto wraps his arms around my waist to keep me in his lap.

"Hey Kotaro, didn't you say you were going to ask your parents for a dog?" I asked remembering him saying something about that.

"Oh ya," He says sounding really happy, "They said I could as long as I take it with me when I move out"

"Well that's good," I said knowing he really wants a dog ever since he mentioned it when Sumi got Mocha from Aimi.

"Yup, and I'm getting it tonight, that's why you're here," He said as I turned around in his lap to face him, "Since once I move out we're moving in together, right?"

"Yup," I say. We talked about this a little while back, we plan on moving in together at some point, so I'm happy he wants me to be there when he gets the dog.

"So what type of dog are you getting?" I asked him.

"I forget, I'll find out when we get there," He says as he picks me up as he gets up.

"Is it a puppy?" I asked as he carried me to the front door.

"Yup," he says as he puts me down to allow me to get my shoes on.

~Time Skip~
We got to the pet store first before going to get the dog.

"What colour of collar are we getting?" I ask as I look at them with Bokuto. I grab a plain black one and show it to him, and he holds up a black one with tiny Dino's on it.

"Sumi would like this one," he says and I put the one I grabbed back.

"Then let's find a leash," I said, "Also don't get to dog any Dino toys because if any of them get destroyed and Sumi sees she'll cry and try to stab the dog with a plastic spoon"

"Got it," he says.

We pay for every thing we got for the dog and head to where Bokuto's getting the dog.

"What are you going to name it?" I asked.

"I don't know yet," He says thinking about it, "Wait, Wait, Wait, What about..."

AN-
Bokuto is getting a dog
There is gonna me a note after this just so that we can figure out what we are going to name the dog
Anyways I hope you liked the chapter
Sorry it's short
Thanks for reading
Word Count~ 732