Extra~ Chapter 65

(Y/N) POV~
"I think that Kuroo's cheating on me," Mika says before she begins to cry, "He's either cheating on me, or he's getting sick of me, or just something in between. Am I really that bad of a friend, a girlfriend? Is it because I'm unattractive compared to other girls? Am I annoying him? Am I too clingy? Do I ask for to much? Do I expect to much? Do I not give him enough space?"

"Mika stop," I say as I begin to try and wipe the tears off of her face, "You are an amazing friend, you are so beautiful without even trying, everyone can be annoying every once and awhile, you don't seem to be clingy, you don't ask for enough, you don't expect enough, and you give him more space than he needs"

She nods her head and she take a few deep breaths to try an calm her breathing, "It's just that you and Bokuto never seem to have any issues like this"

"Mika, every relationship is different, and the reason that Kotaro and I don't seem to have issues like this is because you don't see them," I say wiping the last of her tears, "If you want me to I'll ask Kotaro about it, I'll see if he knows anything about it"

"Thank you (Y/N)," She says before hugging me.

"Do Asami and Aimi know about this?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"They're both crazy, well Aimi is crazy and Asami is sometimes crazy," She says with a small smile, "He'd probably be dead before I could find out what's going on"

"He will be dead if he hurts you," I say with a smile before standing up and holding my hand out to her, "Now let's go before Asami finds us and suffocates us with bread"

She takes my hand with a smile and I pull her up, "Good idea"

We walk out of her bedroom and towards the living room where screaming can be heard. As soon as we enter the living room we are greeted with what looks like a child's birthday party during a fight for the candy in a piñata.

Yachi was crouched down in a corner seeming terrified, with Aimi standing in front of her with a bag of jelly beans and she seems to be ready to hit anyone who comes near them.

Bokuto and Kuroo are hiding behind the couch seeming terrified as well. Both of them had pillows in there hands almost as if they would need to defend themselves.

Akaashi was holding onto Asami's waist while she was kicking at the air while her arms flailed as she rambled about how if anyone messes this up for her she won't hesitate to bite them.

I drop to the ground and crawl over to Bokuto and sit beside him against the couch. Mika stands in the door way taking in the scene before rushing off somewhere.

"What is happening?" I ask in a harsh whisper to both Bokuto and Kuroo.

"I don't know, it was all calm and then it just all went into chaos," Bokuto whispered to me before laying his head down on my lap as he begins to curl up into a ball and shake.

"I'm going to murder each and everyone of you if a single thing is messed up!" I hear Asami yell, "Keiji put me down, I am your wife listen to me!"

"I'm not putting you down if you're going to continue to threaten to harm people," He said before grunting in pain, "Don't punch me!"

"Akaashi put Asami down! Asami stop threatening people and take a seat! Aimi drop the bag of jelly beans and sit down! Yachi you're fine, do what you want! And you three get out from behind the couch!" Mika yells as she walks back into the room with a taser in her hand, I have no clue where she got it from.

"Listen to the lady with the taser," I mutter as I get up from the floor pulling Bokuto up with me. Kuroo gets up as well and walks around the couch to sit down.

As soon as Bokuto and I are on our feet I push him back over the couch before I climb over the couch to sit down. Akaashi and Asami sit beside us while Aimi and Yachi sit on another couch.

"Good, now let's get to it, shall we start from the very beginning of the friendships Asami, (Y/N), would you like to start us off," Mika says with a smile she sits down.

"Yes ma'am," Asami and I say at the same time as we stand up from where we sit and grab a few things before standing in front of everyone.

"We met when we were very young," Asami says quickly and I nod my head quickly.

"Yes yes, very young children, we were 4," I said with a smile as I looked at Mika who was holding the taser in one hand with a smile.

"Yes yes, 4 years old, my parents are friends with her mom," Asami says with a smile, "Can you please not hold the taser like that?"

"You're stressing me out," I say looking at Mika as she drops her hand from where it was propped up, "Thank you"

"So we met when we were tiny four year olds," I said and Asami nodded before grabbing something from a box.

"Here is a beautiful picture of the two of us," She said holding up a picture to show them. I let out a small laugh when I saw the picture that she chose to bring.

The picture was taken a few months after we became friends, I forget where we were but there were ponies that you could ride on. Asami and I decided that we both wanted to ride on the same one at the same time, which seemed like a good idea to us.

Our parents were taking picture the whole time, even when the pony slipped and fell causing us to fly off of the pony holding onto each other for dear life before landing in a mud puddle. The picture was taken of us in the air screaming our heads off with the pony laying on the ground where it fell.

"What happened?" Bokuto asked looking at the picture.

"You guys never showed us this picture before," Aimi said taking it from Asami to look at it closer.

"It was buried away in some old boxes at my parents house that I found when I moved out," Asami said with a smile taking the picture back, "Oh the memories of that horrible day"

"Ah yes, falling off a pony and almost having our fingers bitten off by goats," I added with a smile on my face, "Such a horrible day"

AN-
I'm updating this book so fast, go me!
Updates will probably end up slowing down at some point but for now I will try and update fast
Thank you for reading this chapter
Word Count~ 1166