Chapter 1

My setter Asami and I were walking to the office which we were called to. We have no clue why we're being called, we can't remember doing anything wrong. We walked into the office and were told to sit down. Our coach was standing by the principal with a soft smile on her face.

"Girls I wanted to get your opinion on this," She said before the principal started to talk.

"Hello Girls, so as you may know the boys volleyball team is going to be participating in a week long training camp with four other teams, one of which is Karasuno. Karasuno's girls team is also going to be going, to get some extra practice and we were wondering if you and the rest of the girls team would like to participate," the principal said, "Your coach said it was okay but would like to get your opinions on this since you two are the Captain and Vice Captain"

"I think it would be good for us and the rest of the girls to get some more practice in, don't you think (Y/N)?" Asami said in her usual cheerful tone. "I think it would be a good opportunity for the team," I said smiling slightly. "Okay, let the rest of the team know," the principal said, "It'll be next week, and will be held here." "Thank you," Asami and I said in unison as we left the office. Once we left we were met by the rest of the team.

"So why were you guys called to the office?" Our libero Aimi asks, "Don't tell me they wanted you to snitch on me or pantsing that guy, he deserved it." "We are invited to participate in the training camp the boys team usually participates in, and coach wanted our opinions on it," I tell her and roll my eyes, "Karasuno's girls team is also participating for extra practice."

"Ha Ha, we are going to kick some volleyball ass!!" Kiko as second year yells loudly. People in the hallway stop and stare.  "Shush," Asami says as she holds a finger up to her face, "We don't want people hearing our plans." "Oh, okay," Kiko nods toning it down a bit. "But we definitely are going to kick some volleyball ass," I say smiling at her and gently hitting her arm. The bell then rings signalling that the day is over.

"I'll see you guys at practice I have to go and pick up Sumi," I say before running off to pick up my little sister from school.

Yes I'm going to go and pick up my little sister from school. My moms a single mom so I watch after my 6 year old sister a lot since my mom got a better job and has to travel a lot for work. I bring Sumi to practice with us and to games and she'll sit on the bench and either watch or play on my phone. The teams fine with it and actually enjoy having her there.

AN- Thanks for reading. You can obviously change up some of the names if you want. 

Word Count- 525