Extra~ Chapter 92

(Y/N) POV~
"But I wanted to walk around like we usually do when we get ice cream! I think Milo would enjoy that too, wouldn't you?" She looks down at Milo who lays down beside the bench we sit at. He had tired himself out from jumping around so much out of excitement.

"I'm sorry Sumi but my feet are killing me," I say and she nods in understanding. The three of us sit in a happy silence with the background noise of people around us.

"What would you do it I told you I wasn't a virgin?" Sumi asks and I almost fall off of the bench. "What?" I ask as I look over at her. I see Bokuto lean over to look at her with a straight look on his face, "Sumi," He says slowly and carefully. He seems worried and concerned.

"It was just a question geez," She said holding her hands up in defence, "I'm a virgin, I know when the age is in this family-"

"Sumi!" I blurt out. She i ok my shrugs, "What? Mom had you when she was eighteen so she couldn't have been a virgin at that poi-"

"I don't want to think about Mom's sex life please and thank you," I say, and she only laughs. "And I remember walking into your room one night when Bokuto was staying over after hearing some strange noises to find you two cuddled up like puppies looking for warmth. When I asked what was wrong you two said something about watching an action movie while wrestling or something"

"But we were watching a action movie while wrestling," Bokuto says with a small laugh and I hit his thigh lightly causing him to laugh more. "I know that you two weren't wrestling now and I'm glad I didn't walk in there any sooner or I'd need to gouge my eyes out."

"You know what Sumi? You use to be a major co-" She cuts me up by holding her hand up, "I was young, I was dumb, you can't blame me"

I shook my head and turned to Bokuto who seemed to be thinking about something before smiling, "Sumi remember that time you got your period and we both thought you were dying?"

"Why would you bring that up you bastard?" Sumi almost yells. "You bring up a story of you almost walking in on me and my now wife, I bring up a story about you"

"Dick," Sumi mutters to herself and I laugh. It seems like any other day with they're "fighting" as they call it before they go on their merry way and go for a run with dogs.

I smile to myself before letting out a quiet scream of pain as I hold my stomach. Bokuto quickly turns to me, "Are you okay? What happened?" I take a deep breath as Sumi grabs Milo's leash so that he doesn't run away before giving me a worried look. "I think," I take another deep breath, "I think the babies are... oh shit it hurts!"

"Okay let's get you to the hospital," Bokuto says as he slowly helps me up and I groan in pain. "I'll bring Milo to moms since it's only a five minute walk from here and we'll meet you at the hospital," Sumi says quickly and I nod as Bokuto helps me towards the car.

"Kotaro!" I scream as I cling onto his arm after he gets into the car, "You did this to me!" He struggles to start the car as I cling onto him as if my life depended on it, because it felt like it did, "Hurry!!"

"I'm trying baby, I'm trying," He mumbles as he finally was able to start the car, "I'll get you to the hospital fast."

"Kotaro! Please!!" I don't even know what I'm asking him for. He slides his arm out of my grip and I almost start to scream before he locks his hand with mine. "We'll be there in... five minutes."

"FIVE!" I take a few breaths and nod my head as I squeeze his hand tightly, "Kotaro, pull over. I'll birth them on the side of the road." He gives me a strange look. "Kotaro they want out, and they want out now!"

AN-
Hello my dear readers, I'm very sorry for making you all wait so long. Unfortunately my grandmother had an affair with who she thought was Leonardo Dicaprio and they ran off together to get married. My grandfather is now living under my bed and steals my slippers every few days to try and eat them. But I am trying to get chapters out to you.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Thank you all for sticking around, there is more to come.
Word Count~ 803