Extra~ Chapter 34

(Y/N) POV~
"We're going to die," I say as I fall of my bed and into the floor.

"I don't wanna die," Bokuto said joining me on the floor.

My door gets slammed open to reveal my very angry mom.

"(Y/N) explain why Sumi just brought me three pregnancy tests," She said holding them up.

"Well you see.." She didn't allow me to finish before starting again.

"I do not want you to be a teenager and pregnant," She said.

"You really have no room to talk," I said, "I know for a fact me and Sumi are both accidents and that you had me in your second year of high school"

"I... (Y/N)... I made a mistake, okay? And I'm not allowing you to make the same one," She said.

"I know I was a mistake but you don't have to run it in," I said falling back onto Bokuto's lap dramatically as I started to fake cry.

"(Y/N).... I... I don't want you to be pregnant in your third year of high school," She said, basically repeating herself.

"What, it could become a family tradition," I said laughing, "You got pregnant in high school, I'll get pregnant in high school, Sumi can get pregnant in high school"

"(Y/N)... uhhh... just use proper protection next time," She said giving up, and walking out of my room.

"How?" Bokuto said confused.

"And that's how I almost never get in trouble," I say, "I always win"

"(Y/N)," Sumi said opening my door slightly and poking her head in, "I'm sorry"

"It's okay Sumi," I say shaking my head and sitting up.

"I just thought they were super cool new markers so I asked mom how they worked," She said as she started to tear up, "I didn't know I was gonna get you in trouble... I'm sorry!"

She started crying as she said that and before I got up Bokuto got up and sat down next to her. She fell down into his lap as she continued to cry.

"It's okay Sumi," He said hugging her, "Everyone makes mistakes"

I got up and walked over to them and crouched down beside them and ran my fingers through her hair.

"Everything's okay Sumi," I said, "We're not mad at you"

"Really?" She said as she looked at me with a pout.

"Really," I said nodding.

"Okay," She said, "Can I watch a movie with you guys?"

I looked at Bokuto and he nodded.

"Sure, which one?" I asked.

"Is it okay if we watch Coraline," She said wiping the tears off of her face.

"Are you sure? Last time you had to sleep in my bed with me for a week," I said.

"I'm sure," She said nodding.

"Okay," I said getting up.

Bokuto got up with Sumi in his arms and got on the bed. She sat down and covered herself in a blanket.

"Just tell me if you want it off, okay?" I said grabbing the remote.

"I will," She said.

~Time Skip~
After finishing Coraline, and eating dinner, Bokuto and I were back in my room watching another movie.

I heard a knock at my door and my mom opened it.

"Hey, is Bokuto staying the night?" She asked.

She's seemed to have calmed down since finding out that I could have been pregnant.

"If he wants to," I said looking at him, "And if it's okay with you"

"It's fine with me," She said, "Just remember I'm hear tonight and I'll hear you guys, and remember Sumi is sleeping in the next room"

"I know," I said.

"Okay," She said, "Well I'll leave you two alone now to enjoy your movie"

She then closed my door and walked away.

"Is it okay with you that I stay, or do you want me to leave?" He asked.

"You can stay," I said, "Anyways if I tell you to leave you'll get all pouty"

~Time Skip~ Brought to you my Sumi shooting Bokuto with a fake gun
It was around midnight and Bokuto and I were watching yet another movie when my door slowly opened.

I looked at my door to see Sumi looking in slightly with Geary eyes andher stuffed Dino in hand with a small blanket wrapped around her.

"Sumi, what are you doing up?" I ask her as I pause the movie.

"I... I had a bad dream... that the spider lady are mom, and you, and Bokuto, and that she was going to eat me," She said as tears started to roll down her face, "Can... can I sleep... in here with you and Bokuto.. please? It's scary by myself"

I look at Bokuto and he nods. I pay the bed and she walks in closing the door behind her. She climbs onto my bed and lays in between me and Bokuto.

"I like your Dino stuffy," Bokuto says.

"Really? Thanks," She said smiling, "I named it Beetlejuice"

"That's a nice name"

"Okay Sumi, are you okay if Bokuto and I finish this movie?" I ask and she nods, "But you have to go to sleep if you want to sleep in here, if you don't I'm bringing you to moms room"

"But she's scary when you wake her up," She says, "And her rooms so scary, she sleeps with the closet door open, and it's always really hot"

"Then you better go to sleep," I say.

"Okay," She says slamming herself down into the bed and closing her eyes.

AN-
I hope you liked it
My cat decided to walk over me and shove his butt in my face well I was writing
Anyways, thanks for reading
Word Count~ 951