Extra~ Chapter 19

Aimi's POV~
We had just left the house to (Y/N) and Bokuto for the next three days.

"Who was that guys with (Y/N)?" My brother asked not looking up from his phone.

"Her boyfriend," I said simply. I knew what his reaction would be. He started freaking out.

"Wait, (Y/N) has a boyfriend? Since when? Why didn't you tell me? How could she do this to me? Why would she cheat on me like this?" He said seeming very very upset.

"You know you never were dating her," I said shaking my head. My brother may have a small *cough* big *cough* crush on (Y/N). He says thinks no one knows other then me and our parents and a few of his friends, but the whole team knows.

"Well I was going to, I was dating her in my mind," He said pointing to his head.

"Well then I guess she got an upgrade," I said laughing slightly.

"You know (Y/N) is older then you," My mom said turning around in her seat to face us.

"By a few years," My brother said crossing his arms.

"Yes, but still, she's graduating this year and I don't think she wants to date one of her best friends 15 year old brother," My mom said shaking her head.

"How do you know? Have you ever asked her?" My brother asked.

"I can if you want," I say holding up my phone.

"Ya, sure, go ahead," He said, "I bet that she'll say the only reason she's dating that guy is because she's scared to talk to me"

"I wouldn't be surprised if she was to scared to even go near you," I say as I go through my phone to call (Y/N). Once I finally find her contact I click it. It rings a few times before she answers,

"Hey (Y/N)," I say as I hold the phone out so my brother can hear.

"What's up?" She said.

"Well we're still in the cat right now but I was just wondering," I say, "Would you ever date my brother?"

I look at my brother and he smiles at me being so sure of himself, that is until (Y/N) answers, then he looks very disappointed.

"What? No, that would be weird," She said, "Anyways I'm dating Bokuto"

"Okay, just wondering," I say into the phone, "And you and Bokuto better have kids, I bet on it with your sister and some of the girls"

"Aimi, we're still in high school," (Y/N) said.

"The future (Y/N), we must plan for the future, and you better have some baby owls in your future or I will beat $20 out of you, because that's what I bet," I said holding the phone up to my mouth.

"Aimi, Calm down," (Y/N) says, "I'm sure you will get your $20 from the bet"

"Okay..... WAIT WHAT?" I screamed into the phone realizing what she said.

"Aimi stop screaming," My dad says and I quickly apologize.

"Okay, (Y/N) did I hear you correctly?"

"Hmmm... I told you to calm down," She said.

"No, the part after that?" I said.

"I didn't say anything else," She said, "Well I got to go now, Bye"

"Bye," I say as she hangs up, "I'm not the only one that heard her say I would actually get my money from that bet, right?"

"Don't worry, I heard her too," My mom said, "I just hope those Baby Owls aren't going to be made at our house"

"Please stop torturing me," My brother said.

"You told me to go ahead and call her to ask her," I say putting my hands up defensively.

"Well you didn't have to go on about her and that thing, having children," He said.

"I believe you mean Bokuto, and they're already married," I say. I have way to much fun torturing my brother this way.

"WHAT?" He screamed.

"Please, Stop screaming," My dad said.

"Ya, Morgan married the at the training camp, it was Sumi's idea," I said shrugging.

"Aw, How cute," My mom said.

"No not cute, not cute at all, this guy, Bokuto or whatever, is stealing (Y/N) from me," My brother said.

"Actually I'm pretty sure you're trying to steal her from him, but you are obviously failing and will never succeed," I say.

"Mom! Tell Aimi that she could be nicer when telling me things," My brother says.

"I'm sorry, but she's telling you the truth"

AN-
Sorry I haven't made any chapters for awhile
I just haven't real felt lien writing lately
This whole Extra Chapter was just about Aimi and her brother but the next one will be back to Bokuto and (Y/N), don't worry
I hope you liked it though
Word Count~ 806