Extra~ Chapter 90

(Y/N) POV~
"Oh we're going to miss you," Hana whined as she hugged me. The rest of the girls on my volleyball team agreed with her as they joined in on the hug. "I'm not leaving forever," I say with a small laugh as Hana lets out a small fake cry, "And I'll still come to as many games as I can"

"No, you need to rest," One of the girls on my team said and had multiple people agree with her, "Only come if you feel 100%! And no playing for your and your babies safety!"

"I know, I know," I say with a smile, "But I still want to be here to support you all, even if it's only from the crowd"

"You take it easy, you've already done a lot for this team," Our Captain says, "You enjoy your time off, spend time with your husband, family, friends... just make sure to relax"

"She's right, you better relax," Hana says as she points a threatening finger at me. "How's my beautiful wife?" I hear Bokuto ask as he walks into the gym. "I'm too single to deal with this today," Hana mumbles before looking to Bokuto, "You better make sure she stays healthy, eats properly, doesn't do too much, you know?"

Bokuto nods his head before more of the girls on my team add to what Hana had said. Our coach pushes my teammates aside, "Let him breath," after clearing them away she stands in front of him and smiles, "We're always here if you need help with her, I accidentally kicked my now ex husband out when I was pregnant, he slept with other women that night... maybe this isn't the best things to say right now"

Although she's our coach she's not that much older than me compared to my past coaches. She turns to me and smiles, "Take care of yourself while you're not playing, you may be pregnant but as soon as you can I want you back on the team... of course if you're up to it"

"Obviously," I say smiling and shaking my head, "I'll be back on the team as soon as I can, I love you all and I love the sport"

~Time Skip~

"Are you sure you'll be okay? I can take time off work to help you," My Mom says as she carries a box from the house and to her car.

"I already suggested that I take some time off too, and she said not to until it's closer to the due date," Bokuto says as he takes the box from my hands.

"I'll be fine, Asami and Mika are both about to take time off as well, and I believe that Aimi is trying to convince Yachi to take time off as soon as possible," I say as I grab a smaller box.

"Oh, did Aimi and Yachi finally decide on what their doing? They were thinking about a donor, right?" My Mom asks as she shoves a box into her car. It just barely fits into the back seat and she closes the door.

"Yes, I think they actually found one, right Kotaro?" I turn to look at him and he nods. He puts the bigger box into our car before taking the smaller one from me.

"Oh I'm so happy for all of you!" My mom says happily as she claps her hands together, "But I still think that maybe I should take sometime off to help you. I know you'll have Asami, Mika and Yachi while Kotaro isn't home, but they're also pregnant"

"Mom's right, I think I should take time off school to help you," Sumi says and my Mom gently hits the back of her head.

"Kotaro's sisters are also helping out, even though I told them not to, they made sure that one of them will always be able to help me," I said and Sumi seemed to get annoyed at the mention of Bokuto's sisters.

"I see how it is," She says crossing her arms, "Now that you're an adult and about to have children you don't care about me anymore. You can't have your younger sister to worry about anymore, you're sick of me. So you're replacing me with Kotaro's sisters. You know what, fu-"