Extra~ Chapter 32

(Y/N) POV~
"Okay, what's wrong?" Asami said as we finished cleaning up the gym after practice.

"Ya, you've been acting weird," Mika said, "You've been avoiding Bokuto all day"

"Are you guys fighting? Did he cheat on you?" Aimi asked, "I'll bite his ankles, then watch Sumi shove plastic toy food down his throat"

I didn't respond as I grabbed my bag. I turned to walk out of the gym when the door opened and in walked Bokuto pouting with a few of the boys from the boys team with him.

"(Y/N) you've been avoiding me all day, please, I said I'm sorry," Bokuto said pouting.

"Nope," I said shaking my head as I started to walk out of the door.

"Oh, can I bite his ankles, well stomp them, but you get me," Aimi said smiling to herself.

"Please Baby, I said I'm sorry, please forgive me," He said pouting more.

"Kotaro, I could be pregnant and it's your fault," I said, "You better hope I'm not, I don't plan on being a mom in high school"

I'm so happy that Sumi's not here today and is with one of her friends so she doesn't hear any of this.

"I'm sorry," Bokuto said.

"Wait what?" Aimi yelled, "You guys.. wait so you... wait so I don't get to stomp his ankles?"

"That's all you got from that?" Mika asked, "She could be pregnant!"

"Wait so you... and now you could be pregnant?" Asami asked.

"Yes," I said frustrated, "Now if you don't mind I have to go buy a pregnancy test, Kotaro come on," I said walking out of the gym with him following me.

"I'm sorry," He said, "But if you are pregnant, I promise to be a great father"

"That's not the problem," I said shaking my head, "I don't want to be pregnant in high school, if my mom finds out I could be pregnant she'll beat my ass"

"Okay, then we won't tell her," Bokuto said shrugging.

"Ya if I'm not pregnant we won't tell her," I said, "But if I am we'll both be dead"

"Okay," Bokuto said as we walked into the store.

'I really hope that none of my moms friends are here right now,' I thought to myself. Just as I thought that I saw Asami's mom wave at me.

"Oh, (Y/N) what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm just getting something to drink," I said.

"Oh, is Asami not with you, and who is this?" She asked looking at Bokuto.

"She's going over to Aimi's to help her study, I thought she told you?" I said.

"Oh yes, now I remember, I'm always forgetting things," She said shaking her head.

"And this is Bokuto, my boyfriend," I said motioning to Bokuto.

"Yes, Asami said something about you having a boyfriend and so did your mother," She said, "Now I have to get going now, I'll see you around"

She then walked away to pay for her stuff. She payed and walked out of the store. I waited a few seconds before finding the pregnancy tests.

"Okay," I said looking at them.

"I'm going to get this," Bokuto said grabbing a box off of a shelf, "Then I won't have to get yelled at for getting you pregnant again, or almost getting you pregnant"

"Okay, good," I said grabbing three different tests just so that I can be sure.

We went to pay and the cashier looked at us funny. We payed and left. Once we got out of the store I took my bag off and put the bag of stuff in it just to make sure no one sees it.

"Okay, let's go," I said as I started walking towards my house.

Once we got there I took the bag out of my bag, and took out the three pregnancy tests and shoved the bag at Bokuto.

I went to my bathroom and later came out with the three tests.

I went to the kitchen and put them on a paper towel and waited.

Bokuto came up behind me and hugged me from behind.

"Don't worry if you are pregnant I won't leave you," He said resting his head on my shoulder.

"You better not," I said looking at him, then back that the tests, "Now we wait"

AN-
I feel like this chapter was bad, but oh well
I hope you liked it
Anyways thanks for reading
Word Count~ 747