Extra~ Chapter 49

(Y/N) POV~
"(Y/N) come here," Bokuto says pulling me off of the couch making me join him well he dances around my living room. Nala spins in circles and jumps happily to the song, but then it finishes and she starts swaying slightly and doing a little wiggle to the next song which is slower.

Bokuto grabs my arms and puts them around his neck well he rests his around my waist and we slowly sway together.

"See isn't this nice?" He asks me, and I nod my head and rest it on his chest.

"We saw this guy who looked a bumble be today," I say as we continue to sway.

"I bet Mika freaked out," Bokuto said.

"She kinda did, well before I got yelled at by a random girl claiming that someone named Oikawa was theirs," I said with a bit of a laugh, "And then she found out I was from another school and she yelled at me that I'm probably trying to figure out a way to beat their team"

"Did you beat her up?"

"Well no, I just said that the only way the two boys volleyball teams would play is if they made it to nationals," I said trying not to laugh, "I then kinda yelled something about how they couldn't make it to nationals so the two teams would never play"

Bokuto started laughing and then tripped falling backwards onto the carpet bringing me down with him. I fell on top of him and we looked at each other for a moment before he reached his hands up to my face and pulled it down towards his making our lips touch.

We pulled away and looked at each other once again before Nala decided to jump on top of us and lay down. We both began to laugh as she crushed us.

She's still a puppy but she's quiet big already.

"Nala you're crushing us!" I say as I roll off of Bokuto and Nala began to do a weird flipping rolling thing before getting to her feet and running to the back door.

"I'll let her out," Bokuto said getting up as I laid on the floor. He let her out and came back to me, and held a hand out for me to grab. He pulled me up from the floor and smiled.

He pulled me down onto the couch and turned the tv on to find something to watch.

"What movie?" He asked looking down at me, "How about The Dark Crystal? Sumi would be very proud"

"Last time we watched that with her you had nightmares, so no we are not going to watch that," I said as I snuggled up to him more.

After the movie we had decided to watch started I thought I heard something but I decided to ignore it, that is until I realized that what I had heard was rain.

I quickly shot up from the couch and ran to the back door with Bokuto following after me confused. I opened the back door to see Nala rolling in the mud.

She froze and looked up at me and then quickly ran towards me covered in mud. I moved to the side and bumped into Bokuto as Nala ran past us.

"Kotaro grab her and bring her to the bathroom, I'll get the bathroom ready for," I said and he nodded before taking off his shirt and my eyes widen.

"I don't want to get my shirt dirty," He said putting it on the counter before chasing after Nala. I slowly nodded before shaking my head and going to the bathroom.

I grabbed an old towel and started to run a bath. Bokuto walked into the bathroom Nala in his arms.

"Let's give Nala a bath!" He said happily.

AN-
Sorry it took so long to get this chapter out but I hope you liked it
I've had some writers block along with my stress but it's fine
Anyways thanks for reading
Word Count~ 675