Extra~ Chapter 59

(Y/N) POV~
"Kotaro!!" Sumi yelled as we walked into my moms house. She ran to Bokuto and quickly stopped as soon as she reached him holding her hands up to him, showing him her nails, "Look at them, aren't they pretty?"

He looked at them before smiling, "Very pretty"

"Thank you both so much, I won't be more than two hours," My mom said as she rushed to the door and started to get her shoes on.

Bokuto and I are watching Sumi well my mom deals with something work related. When I was Sumi's age my mom would leave me home alone most of the time, but she was able to trust me when she left me home alone.

The first time she left Sumi home alone she ended doing what my mom thought was a blood sacrifice and my mom walked into the house thinking that something had possessed her youngest daughter.

The second, and last time my mom left her home alone the fire department was called because Sumi started a garbage fire in a trash can. Ever since then my mom calls somebody to watch Sumi, wether it be me, Bokuto, Asami, Aimi, Mika, Akaashi, or on very rare occasions Tsukishima, who Sumi used to refer to as the 'Dinosaur Lord'.

"Okay I'm off, Sumi be good," My mom glared at Sumi for a moment before smiling, "Bye!"

She ran out of the door, closing it behind her.

"Kotaro! Kotaro! Kotaro!" Sumi repeated as she jumped up and down, "Can I paint your nails?!"

Bokuto looks at me as if asking if it's okay, "You can let Sumi paint your nails if you want"

He smiles at me and gives me a kiss on the check before Sumi drags him to the living room where she has nail polish on the coffee table.

She sits Bokuto down on the couch and gets him to pick out a colour before she begins to paint his nails.

"(Y/N)?" She asks and I hum in response as I look at my phone from where I'm laying on the couch, "How do you know if a boy likes you?"

I drop my phone on my face and groan in pain as I pick it up and look over at her, "And who is this boy?"

"No there's no one, I just wanted to know for when the time comes," She says as she begins to awkwardly laugh at the situation and look anywhere but in my direction.

"Sumi, who is this boy?" I ask again as I sit up, "I can tell when you're lying"

"Fine!" She groans, "There's this boy in my class and I don't know if he likes me or not"

"What's his name?" I ask leaning closer to her with a smile on my face.

This is one of the first times that Sumi has ever taken interest in a boy really... well a boy that is around her age.

"Um... well you remember that one boy that I used to hang out when I was younger?" She asked as she went back to Bokuto's nails trying not to look either of us in the face.

"Which one? Ringo or Taku?" I asked and she shook her head. She hung out with almost all of the guys around her age when she was younger but there were only two that she would invite over... wait no three, "Rin?!"

"Yes, Rin," She said nodding her head still not looking at us.

"But didn't he move away, that's why he didn't come to your 7th birthday party, because he moved away a month before," I said and she nodded her head.

"He moved back last year," She mumbled as she got up from her spot to put the nail polish away in her room.

"Kotaro!" I whispered to Bokuto, "How am I supposed to help her!?"

"What do you mean?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know how to help her with this stuff, all I remember about relationships when I was her age is that I didn't have one," I whisper to him, "And I have no good advice to give her!"

"There is no need to worry," Bokuto said with a smile as he patted my shoulder, "Did you forget that you're dating the most romantic guy on earth, and did you forget about those letters I sent you before we were dating?"

"Of course I didn't forget, but what advice are we going to give Sumi?" I asked and his smile faltered.

"Uh... biscuits, give the boy biscuits," He yelled seeming somewhat panicked now. Sumi came back into the room soon after and sat down.

"What if he doesn't actually like me back and I'm thinking about it all wrong?" She asks as she looks down at her hands.

"Okay here's what we're going to do Sumi, since Kotaro and I are leaving tomorrow for Asami and Akaashi's wedding we'll pick you up from school the day we get home," I said as I got up to sit down beside her on the floor, "We'll do something after school, and you can invite your friends, including Rin, and Kotaro and I will see for ourselves if he likes you"

"And if he doesn't like me?"

"Then he's an idiot."

AN-
The next chapter is the beginning of the Asami and Akaashi's wedding
And you will soon know who Aimi is dating or talking to
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter
And thank you all for reading
Word Count~ 930