Extra~ Chapter 64

(Y/N) POV~
"Here let me help," Bokuto says and I hear him approach me.

"No I've got it, I've got it," I say as I almost trip over the carpet.

"You can't see over one of the boxes baby, let me take one," He says as I feel some of the weight in my hands get lifted and the box that was in front of my face is now in Bokuto's hands.

"I had it... but thank you," I said smiling at him as I almost trip over Nala.

"Maybe I should take both of them," He says as he opens the door and waits for me.

"Shush, I'll be fine taking one," I say as I walk past him, "Now off to Mika and Aimi's house"

Once we arrive at the house I bang on the door with my foot as hard as I could before I heard someone yelling from inside. I held the box in my arms tightly scared that I may drop it and break everything inside of it.

Mika opened to door with a smile on her face and let us inside, "Thank god you two are here, Asami is out of control, I would say that she could be pregnant from how she's acting like a crazy pregnant lady, but that's just how Asami acts most of the time," Mika laughs as she closes the door behind us, "Akaashi's struggling to calm her down, she hit him in the face with a slice of bread"

I looked at her confused and she shakes her head, "I don't know where she got it from we ran out of bread yesterday and haven't been able to buy more. Yachi is the most frightened by the crazy lady and Aimi is guarding her from Asami like Yachi's the last french fry"

Mika sighs and shakes her head as she leads us to the living room, "I have no clue what's going on with Kuroo," She turns to us with a worried look on her face, "I... (Y/N) could I actually talk to you for a moment... alone?"

"Of course," I say before turning to Bokuto, "Kotaro, here take this box, and try not to die out there"

He nods his head as I place the box I was holding on top of the one in his hands. He smiles before heading off to the living room, I just hope that Asami doesn't attack him like a feral dog.

Mika leads me to her bedroom and closes the door behind us before sitting down on her bed and looking at her hands. I sit down beside her and wrap an arm around her shoulders, "What's on you're mind?"

She looks up at me and seems to be on the verge of tears, "I think that Kuroo's cheating on me"

AN-
This was a super short chapter
Please don't hate me for what I have done with this chapter, I need to keep you all entertained until this book is over
I promise everything will be fine in the end... unless
Any who I hope you liked the shorter chapter
Thanks for reading
Word Count~ 529