Extra~ Chapter 27

(Y/N) POV~
"Do you think the boys are done practice yet?" I asked Asami once (C/N) put me down, and we were all ready to go.

"I don't know," She said shrugging, "They should be, they usually finish earlier then us"

"Ya, maybe they haven't finished yet though," I said.

"Well let's go check," Asami says.

It's weird how Bokuto hasn't come to the gym yet. I guess their practice may not be done yet, or maybe he got hungry.

I walk to the gym that the boys usually practice in with Asami, Sumi, and (C/N).

"There's no one here," I say confused, as I look around.

"Can we go home? I'm hungry," Sumi says, as she tries to lay on the floor but gets picked up by (C/N).

"Ya, sure," I say turning around.

Where is Bokuto? He usually will walk me home or at least say bye.

I get back to my house with Sumi, Asami, and (C/N).

"Hey, I'm gonna run out and get something," (C/N) says once we get inside.

"Okay," I say, not really paying attention since I still was thinking about Bokuto. It's not like him to just leave without telling me.

"Sumi what do you want to do well we make dinner?" Asami asks Sumi.

"I want to watch..... Shrek!" Sumi says jumping up and down, "The little funny man is my favourite"

"Okay, so I'm guessing the first one," Asami says as she walks into the living room with Sumi.

"Yes, Yes, YES!" Sumi says.

"Okay"

I walk to the kitchen and sit down well I wait for Asami. I here the movie start and Asami walks into the kitchen.

"So what's up?" She says as sitting across from me, "Did you and Bokuto get into a fight?"

"No, well maybe he's mad at me, but I don't know why he would be," I say banging my head against the table.

"Text him, ask him where he is," She says shrugging as she stands up to make something for us to eat.

"Okay," I say grabbing my phone. I text Bokuto asking if he's okay.

I wait, and wait, and look back at my phone after a few minute to see that he had read it. I waited longer but he never texted back.

"Anything?" Asami eventually asked putting a plate of food in front of me.

"No," I say shaking my head and putting my phone down, "Sumi come eat!"

~Time Skip~ Brought to you by Sumi and Lord Farquaad getting married
"So are you and Bokuto fighting?" Aimi asks me as we walk through the school.

"No, I don't think so, I don't know," I say.

All last night he didn't text me back which hugged me. It's just one night so I'm not going to assume anything, but it's just not like him.

We walked down the hall and I saw Bokuto ahead. I smiled to myself and ran up to him. As I got closer I noticed he looked upset.

"Bokuto!" I said smiling at him. He looked depressed.

"Don't talk to me," He said looking away from me and walking away.

"I..." I started but didn't finish.

"What did you do?" Mika asked walking up behind me.

"I don't know"

AN-
Sorry it's short
I hope you liked it though
Thanks for reading
Word Count- 565