Extra~ Chapter 46

(Y/N) POV~
"I swear if you rip it I will be mad, it was expensive," I say as I hand Bokuto a bag, "That goes for all of you!"

I look at the boys team as a member of the girls team hands each of them a bag with something in it.

"Why do you have this again?" Bokuto asked me.

"We had practice on Halloween so we thought we would have fun with it," I said shrugging. The boys went off to change as we waited.

"Should we make them wear the cat ears?" Kiko asked smiling devilishly.

"We'll see," I say sitting down as I okay with the cat ears that were mine.

The boys walk out of the changing rooms in the maid outfits we had given them.

"(Y/N) I think yours is a little to small for me," Bokuto said tugging on the skirt.

"It definitely is," I said handing him the cat ears well he looks at me confused, "What? We also wore cat ears, you don't have to wear them if you don't want to"

He takes them from me with a smile before putting them on my head and smiling even more.

"Akaashi put on the cat ears!" Asami yells chasing her boyfriend around, "They'd look so good on you!"

"No thank you," he says as he continues to run away from her.

"Please Keiji!" She says pouting as she stops. He walks over to her and takes the cat ears and puts them on her.

"You can match (Y/N)," he says patting her head. She huffs out a breath and then shakes her head.

"Oh well I guess," She says. I hear screeching from the other side of the gym to see a third year getting held to the ground my Aimi as she try's to put the cat ears on him.

"Aimi, off!" I yell as I walk over to her, "Off, bad!"

"Fine," She says getting off of him as he runs away well she stares after him.

"Okay let's get to practice," Bokuto yells.

~Time Skip~
The boys are just now cleaning up after practice. Some of them seemed to struggle with the maid outfits and Bokuto seemed almost scared a few times after spiking as he looked all over the outfit to make sure it wasn't ripped.

"Okay serious question," Mika says as she holds up her phone to me, "Which one should I get? The fluffy bumble bee plushy, or the mine craft bee plushy?"

"I think you should get (which ever one I don't care," I say, and she nods as she looks at her phone intensely as she buys it.

"(Y/N) didn't I do good?" Bokuto asks as he walks over with his bag.

"You did great, and you didn't even rip the outfit," I said smiling with a laugh.

"Nope," He says smiling, but something seems different about that smile, not like he's sad, it's just different then his usual one.

I walk home with Bokuto and we get inside of my house. My moms on a work trip like usual and Sumi's at a friends house.

"(Y/N)," Bokuto says, trailing the last part of my name off a bit.

"Yes?" I say back as I walk to my bedroom with him following me.

"Can you put on the maid outfit now?" He asks when we get into my room.

"Why?" I ask looking at him.

"Because I didn't get to see you in it before, and I want to see the whole outfit put together," He says giving me puppy... no owl eyes... that's better right?

"Fine," I say rolling my eyes. He starts taking it off and my eyes widened when I realize he had his shorts on under it, of course he did, I saw them when he was practicing.

He handed me it and I wondered off the get changed.

"Okay," I said walking back into my bedroom and looked at me and froze.

Together it was a maid outfit and cat ears, nothing much really.

"You look amazing," He said jumping up and smiling.

"Thank you," I say, "Now you get the cat ears"

He bends down and I put them on his head before taking them off and messing up his hair and putting them back on.

"There!"

AN-
Sorry it's kinda short
Anyways I hope you enjoyed
Thanks for reading
Word Count~ 741