Extra~ Chapter 57

(Y/N) POV~
"I'm a lesbian"

Nishinoya's eyes widened in shock, "You're a what?"

"I'm a lesbian," Aimi said smiling, "You know I'm one of those women who like other women and not men"

"I thought you were..." Nishinoya trailed off well Aimi slowly took his arm off of her with a seemingly forced smile.

Bokuto, Akaashi, and Kuroo looked at her in shock, did they not know?

"Did you three not know either?" Aimi asks surprised, and they nod their heads, "How?"

"I never really thought about it," Akaashi says shrugging, and Bokuto nods.

"You both met my ex girlfriend!" Aimi shouts somewhat loud causing a few people to stare.

"She was your girlfriend?" Bokuto asks, "You said that she was just your friend"

"Oh I did say that," Aimi says thinking about and then letting out a small laugh, "Whatever, now you know"

"You know what!" Nishinoya said and we all looked at him, "Since your a lesbian instead of trying to go on a date with you I'll help you get a date"

"Thanks, but no thanks," Aimi said as she lightly patted his shoulder, "I'm already talking to somebody"

"What!!" Mika says pretty loud causing a few more people to stare at us, "And you didn't tell me?!"

"And you didn't tell me that your talking to rooster head over there and didn't tell me," Aimi said with a shrug and Mika's face became slightly pink and Kuroo looked away in another direction.

"For the last time I am not talking to anybody," Mika said, "And you continue to bother me about that well you're talking to someone that you didn't tell me about"

"I know, I'm annoying that way," Aimi said as she smiled at Mika, "I love being a pain in the ass, it's just who I am"

"Sometimes I wonder why I decided it would be a good idea to live with you," Mika said shaking her head.

"Because I'm your best friend and you love me even though I'm an annoying pain in the ass," Aimi said giving Mika another smile.

"You're right," Mika said, "Sadly"

"Will you tell me who you're talking to?" Asami asked and Aimi shook her head.

"I'm guessing you won't tell me either so I won't even bother to ask," I said and she smiled.

"You are right there," She said as Nishinoya wrapped his arm around her shoulders again.

"Who is it? You know I'm very good with the ladies," Nishinoya said with a smile, and Aimi shakes her head.

"Mika I'm willing to make a deal, you tell me something about your guy and I'll tell you something about my girl, and don't say the whole 'I'm not talking to anyone' because I know that's not true," Aimi said looking Mika dead in the eyes as she reached her hand out towards Mika.

"Deal," Mika said as she took Aimi's hand and shook it, "The guy I'm talking to is at the party"

"Well the girl I'm talking to is at the party as well," Aimi said with a smile, "I'm pretty sure I know who it is that you're talking to, and that just helped confirm it, when's the wedding?"

"We're not even dating, it's not like that," Mika said and I could hear how much it hurt her to say it. I'm pretty sure she thinks that Kuroo would never like her in that way, she's had her heart broken so many times by guys that talk to her how Kuroo and her seem to be talking right now that she expects the worst, but is to worried to hope for the best, she just hopes that it won't turn into a messy situation.

"Whatever you say," Aimi says shaking her head, "But I'm sure it will be like that one day"

"If you have a good idea about the person that I'm 'talking' to how about you give me another hint?" Mika said seeming to try not to think about how she may feel about Kuroo.

"Fine, we met her in high school," Aimi said and shrugged, "And that's all you'll get from me"

"Well it would help if you told us if they went to our school or not," Asami said as she puffed out her cheeks, "It could be Morgan since she's bi, or maybe even Kiko, although I don't know if she's straight or not, or maybe it's someone who didn't go to school with us like Michimiya, but I also don't know if she's straight"

Asami continued to think about it and I looked to Aimi to try and read her facial expressions after every name Asami said, but I got nothing. That's when I noticed Aimi quickly glance to a group of people not to far away from us.

I glanced at the group, it was made up of a few boys and girls that we had met during high school, so it's possible that she's in the group.

"I'll tell you if we start dating, I don't want to do anything to fast, or tell you and have you bother her," Aimi said, "Now can we just enjoy the party and stop talking about this?"

"Sure," Mika said with a nod and I watched as Kuroo leaned down to her a bit and whispered something into her ear, which seemed to make her blush slightly.

"I'm going to go step outside for a second and get some fresh air," Kuroo said as he gave Mika a quick glance.

"I'll join you," Mika said in a quiet voice, "I need a bit of fresh air"

Mika then followed Kuroo out of the house and they disappeared. I smiled to myself, I don't know if Kuroo's going to ask Mika out right now but if he does one of them better tell me.

Bokuto leaned down to whisper in my ear, "He's going to go ask her out"

I smiled to myself, "I thought so," I whispered back to him.

AN-
TA DA *insert aggressive jazz hands*
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter
There will probably one more chapter about the party unless you all want more
Word Count~ 1033