Extra~ Chapter 83

(Y/N) POV~
"How was the honeymoon?" Yachi asks as she sits down beside Aimi.

"It was really nice, I guess I have fans? A child approached me saying that their one of my fans and gave me an owl keychain because they said it reminded them of Bokuto," I said and Mika seemed like she was just given a puppy.

"I love children," Mika says and Yachi nods her head as Aimi seems almost frightened.

"You like children Yachi?" She asks and Yachi nods, "And that means like you want children of your own?"

"Ya, I want at least one," Yachi says smiling, "They're a lot of work but I think having at least one would be nice"

"Nice to know," Aimi says as she stares at a wall as if she has just come back from the dead, "Nice to know"

"Hey I may not be able to stay up as late as we usually do when we all hang out, I've just been really tired lately," I say and Asami looks at me for a second before looking back at the tv.

"That's fine," Mika says with a smile, "Everything's already set up in the guest room so you can go to sleep whenever you want"

"Okay thanks!"

Asami stares at me again and I stare back before she shoots up from the couch holding my wrist, "I must go to the washroom! (Y/N) you must come with me!"

"What?" I ask confused before being dragged off and  away from everyone who looks at us confused for a moment before talking to each other again.

Asami drags me into the bathroom and closes to door behind her before turning to me, "Other than being really tired lately has anything else seemed weird or off?"

"What are you talking about?" I ask and she stares at me. I think about it for a moment, "I don't know, I've just been really tired and I've been kind of nauseous"

"I know this is like out of no where but could you be pregnant?" She asks.

"How did you get that from me being more tired than usual?" I ask and she takes a deep breath.

"Well I was looking into the early signs of pregnancy the other day and being more tired than usual is a a sign along with nausea whether you throw up or don't. Honestly I think I'm just to stressed out about how I just found out that I'm pregnant and I have no idea how I'm going to tell Keiji about this. I know we've talked about having kids at some point in our lives but I don't know if he wants them so soon! I've just been so worried about this and I haven't told anyone because you were on your honeymoon so I didn't have anyone to tell, and even though we're close with Mika and Aimi and Yachi I just didn't feel comfortable going to one of them first!"

"Asami your pregnant?" I ask and she nods as she starts to cry but she tries to wipe the tears off of her face, "Asami if you've been so worried about it you should have called me!"

"But I didn't want to ruin your honeymoon with my problems," She says as she leans against me and I wrap my arms around her hoping to comfort her at least a bit.

"You wouldn't have ruined anything! Don't ever do that again, okay? You can always call me," I say and she nods her head, "And I'm sure Keiji will support you with whatever you decide to do but you're going to need to tell him"

"I know, but do you think that you could be pregnant too? I don't want to be a lonely crazy pregnant lady," She says and I smile.

"Let's go a test," I say and she quickly stand up straight, wipes her face and nods her head before she opens the bathroom door.

"We are going to the store to get more snacks, does anyone want anything?" Asami announces to our friends and they all tell her what they want from the store, "Let us go (Y/N)!"

I get dragged out of the house by Asami and we quickly make our way to the store. Asami grabs a basket and we get the snacks first before finding the pregnancy tests.

"Which one should we get?" I ask as I look over them all.

"One of each?" She asks as she starts picking one at a time and putting them in the basket.

"We are not getting one of each, why not just three? That's what I did when I thought Kotaro got me pregnant in high school," I said and she nodded leaving three in the basket and putting the rest back. Asami pays for everything even though I said that I would.

"Okay, now let's get going," Asami says and I stop her.

"I'll take the test now in the washroom," I say and she stares at me for a moment, "Where did you think I was going to take it? It would be to suspicious to take it back at Aimi and Mika's house and I am not peeing on a stick on the side of the road"

"Fine go pee on the stick wrap them in paper towel or something and meet me in the car," She says and I nod my head.

When I meet her back at the car I have three pregnancy tests wrapped in paper towel. I don't get into the car but wait outside beside her.

"This is fine! We're okay! You know if you're pregnant I'm pregnant, and if you're not pregnant I'm still pregnant!!" She shouts and a group of teenagers stares at us.

"Keep staring and I'll shove my pregnancy tests up your a-" Asami quickly covers my mouth with her hand and smiles at the group of teenagers as they quickly rush off.

I shake my head as I look down at the test and end up dropping them onto the ground, "They're all positive"

AN-
Nice quick updates
Anyways it's time for pregnancy straight after the wedding chapters
Word Count~ 1037