Extra~ Chapter 79

(Y/N) POV~
"No!" Aimi yells as she spins in a circle trying to look at her pants, "Why did you splatter the red pant there?!"

"Pay back bitch!" Mika yells triumphantly before getting green paint splattered across her chest by Yachi. Yachi begins to laugh before getting splatter with purple paint by Asami.

"Asami what was the colour you said that you hated the most?" I asked, walking up behind her.

"You wouldn't!" She yells as she turns around and I splatter paint on her, "NOT THE MUSTY YELLOW!"

I laugh before I feel paint hit by back and I turn to see Aimi smiling.

Currently we are at a place where you are able to rent a room for a certain amount of time and you get to splatter your friends or whoever you are with, with paint.

"Wait no Mika!" I hear Yachi almost scream as she's backed into a corner by Mika before getting splattered with pink paint.

After we change out of our paint covered clothes we leave the building. Once we get into the car I'm put in between Mika and Asami in the back seat with Yachi and Aimi in the front.

"Here we go," Mika says taking a blindfold out of the bag she has. I look at her with wide eyes as she puts it on me.

"I'm being kidnapped by the people I trust," I mutter before I'm jerked backwards by the car moving.

"Aimi I thought you had your license?" Asami said and I heard Aimi scoff before I get jerked forward and feel two arms come out in front of me to hopefully stop me from being thrown around by the car and Aimi's horrible driving.

I lean one way towards Asami and I'm basically laying on her with Mika on me, before leaning the other way and laying on Mika as the car turns.

Yachi is almost screaming in the front seat as I get jerked around in the back seat with Asami beside me rambling on about how Aimi isn't allowed to drive again and Mika repeating something that sounds like a prayer but is most definitely not from some of the words that come from her mouth.

"You're going to kill us!" Yachi end up screaming during the drive.

Once we finally get of the car I almost fall on the ground but I'm caught, "(Y/N)? What are you doing here? I thought you were having a bachelorette party?"

"Kotaro!" I almost scream as I struggle to figure out how to use any of my limbs after whatever I was just put through in that car, "I almost died in that car! Why can't I take this damn blindfold of!"

He laughs before the blindfold is taken off of me and I'm met with his smiling face, "Aimi drove? I'll make sure never to get into a car that she's driving"

I laugh as I hear Aimi begin to yell and Yachi starts yelling at her to be quiet because she is 'ruining the cute couple moment.'

"So what are you doing here?"

"No clue, just got blindfolded and put into that death trap," I say with a smile and he laughs.

"Okay everybody! You must be wondering why you are all here to finish this amazing night and it is because we are going to be playing a volleyball game on the beach!" I hear Mika shout over everyone, "Tetsuro and I planned this! It's the Brides party virus's the Grooms, and don't worry the teams will be even because I made sure to invite a few more girls for this, I hope you don't mind (Y/N)!"

I didn't even notice where we were after the blindfold was taken off. We were beside a beautiful house and a beach that was basically the backyard.

"Oh," I say as I look around, "Are we allowed to be here?"

"We rented it for the night, don't worry!" Mika yelled over everyone again.

"(Y/N)!" I heard someone yell. I recognized the voice although it had definitely changed a bit over the years. I turn my head to make eye contact with Kiko and I smile at her.

"Kiko!!" I yell back with a wave and see Morgan following close behind her with one of the girls from the volleyball team that I'm on now, Hana, "Morgan! Hana!"

Out of all of the girls on my current volleyball team I'm definitely closest with Hana. A few of them are coming to the wedding, the ones that I'm closest with, and Hana have been helping out with a bit of the planning.

All of us are lead to the beach by an excited Mika who was being closely followed by Kuroo since she continued to almost trip and fall. From what I can see I'm guessing we're playing beach volleyball which has Aimi with a look over horror on her face.

"The last time we played beach volleyball I got a mouth full of sand," She said as she took a step away from where everyone was getting ready to play. The only one who isn't playing is Yachi, we invited her to play but she said that she'd rather not just to be safe.

From what I know Asami doesn't play anymore although she does sometimes help me practice, Mika has barley touched a volleyball since high school, Aimi is on a volleyball team as their libero, Kiko I believe helps couch a middle school or high school volleyball team, Morgan is on a team as a middle blocker, and Hana is one of the middle blockers on my team.

Mika stands behind all of us with the volleyball as we all get into our positions and Aimi stands off to the side with Yachi and one of the boys, "Let's see if I still got it!"

Mika throws the volleyball up and serves it over the net before falling into the sand with a scream, but she gets us a point. She quickly gets up from the ground and throws her arms in the are, "Suck it bitches!"

"You told me that she was good at serving when you guys were in high school but I didn't know that she was that good," Hana whispered to me.

"I find that a lot of people tend to underestimate Mika sometimes," I say before getting ready again. I watch as Morgan glares at Tsukishima through the net.

"Never thought that I would see you again salt shaker," I hear her mumble to him. I watch as he says something to her but I can't quite hear it.

Since when did the two of them talk? I've missed a lot in the life of Morgan.

"Ya Morgan! Distract them! Make them feel intimidated!" Aimi yells from where she stands with Yachi, "Here I'll distract Kotaro for you guys! Kotaro! I made sure to buy (Y/N) some-"

Her mouth quickly gets covered by Yachi, "Popcorn, she made sure to buy her some popcorn to share with you for when you watch movies!"

~Time Skip~

"Today was fun," I say as I lay back with Bokuto on the bed that's in the room that we picked in the house. We got to pick first and Mika made sure that it was that way since we're the ones getting married soon.

"It really was," He said pulling me close to him but after remembering something I had to push him away and get out of the bed. He looked at me hurt as I found the letter that Asami had given me. I quickly got back into the bed and snuggled up to him.

"Sorry, I remembered that Asami gave me this letter that I can only read alone or when I'm with you," I say as I open it. I pull the sheet of paper out from inside and look at it.

I'm guessing that you're either alone or with Kotaro so, Hi Kotaro I hope you had fun at your bachelor party!
Back to what this letter is about, if you end up getting pregnant at any point in time, please tell me as soon as you are ready to because if it is okay with both you and Kotaro, Keiji and I would like to have a baby around the same time so that hopefully our children can be friends
-Asami

"I think that it would be a great idea," Bokuto says to me, "What do you think? You are going to be the one that has to carry the child"

"I think it would be great," I say as I put the paper on the bed side table, "We'll talk to them about it more tomorrow"

AN-
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Thank you all for reading it
Word Count~ 1477