L A T E N I G H T S

Aurora Lupin

"These robes are so stupid" Lucy said tugging at the collar of her robe "it makes me look like a box" she said making me and Kiara laugh.

"Not funny." Lucy said annoyed. We all sat down at the slytherin table for lunch.

"I hate them too" Kiara said.

"So what are we doing this weekend?" I asked smiling excited.

Kiara looked bored, "I hate partying."

"I was planning on going to a small party in the common room this weekend but maybe we should just hang out us girls." I said trying to include Kiara.

She's very antisocial and doesn't like partying. There's nothing wrong with that but me and Luc love to party.

Lucy has been my best friend since first year. She's practically my sister. She knows more about me than anyone and I'm so lucky to have that relationship with her.

Kiara and I just became friends and I do enjoy her company we are just both very different.

"That would be nice." Kiara smiled, I grabbed her hand and gave her a little squeeze.

"I want loads of chocolate!"

~

My first class after lunch was DADA my dad was the teacher so I would always come to class early.

"Hey dad" I said walking up to the front of the class.

"Hey sweetheart" he said and stood up from his desk.

"I'm sorry I didn't get to see you yesterday" he said "how are your classes going?" He asked.

"Good"  I said.

"That's good to hear" he said smiling.

Students began to fill the classroom "everyone please take your seats"

I smiled at my dad and took my seat next to Lucy.

"Okay class today we wi—"

My dads teaching faded into the background as my eyes wandered to the brown haired boy to the side of Me and Lucy. I admired Mattheos sharp jaw, curly hair, and his full lips.

I don't know why I can't stop staring at him. Yes he is very attractive but god my eyes are like magnets towards his body.

Mattheo turned his head to the side looking at me with a big smirk on his face. His eyes moved down my body, his smirk got bigger if that was even possible.

My cheeks grew warm, and I felt myself smile lightly.

"Aurora." My Dad spoke up, "Care to answer the questions I just asked?" My headed snapped away from Mattheo and at my father.

Fuck I was not paying attention to anything and my dad definitely knew.

Everyone in the class was looking at me. Or maybe it just felt like they were.

"I don't know." I spoke quietly but load enough for him to hear me.

I kept my head down for the rest of the class not paying attention to my father teaching.