L A C E

Aurora Lupin

Mattheo and I sit on the edge of the bed

Mattheo and I sit on the edge of the bed. We're talking about the past few months. I'm scared to tell him about my seizure I don't want him worrying about me.

"I partied to help the loneness, I missed you too much to be alone." I swallowed hard, "I did Molly, smoked, and drank a lot."

Mattheo grabs my hand, "you shouldn't drink while on Molly."

"Apparently everyone knows that but me." I roll my eyes, Mattheo chuckles.

"I was dancing.. with Noah and I thought I saw you I was hallucinating and then I fell into Noah's arms and had a seizure- no big deal—."

"You had a fucking seizure?" Mattheo's eyes go wide.

"A little one." I shrug.

"What's the definition of a little seizure?" Mattheo's eyebrows are drawn together firmly.

"I'm not doing Molly anymore." I told him trying to comfort him.

He exhales, "good, you shouldn't be doing that shit."

I nod.

I bit my bottom lip staring at him as we are silent for a second.

"So you and Rose.. did you two..?" My eyes wander his body.

"No." He says turned towards me, "we have a agreement, to keep her safe and my father happy, that's all." Mattheo holds eye contact as he tells me the truth.

All I can do is nod.

"Did you..? With anyone?" Mattheo speaks so quietly I can barely hear him.

"No." I shake my head, "I only want you." My eyes fall to his lips as I held back a smirk, "I named my vibrator after you." My eyes widened as I speak before I can stop myself.

Mattheo's eyes go wider than mine, a blush spreads across his cheeks.

"I don't know why I said that." I sigh, covering my face with my hands.

Mattheo licks his lips before smashing them against mine. He's kissing me with such intensity I lay down on the bed and pull him on top of me.

He kissed down my neck, nipping my neck hungrily.

"Lock the door." I whisper, Mattheo stands up quickly and locks the door.