E P I L O G U E

Four months later 

Aurora Lupin

I've been trying on dresses for what feels like hours, Pansy and Lucy are with me and helping me pick out which dresses I should choose from.

I'm in the dressing room right now wearing a really pretty dress, It's very simple. It's a v-neck that flows very far behind me as I walk. A few floral pieces on the front of the dress.

It's not my favorite but it's pretty, I bet Mattheo would like it since my boobs are kinda on display.

"Mattheo would like it." I turn to face Pansy and Lucy.

"Cause of my boobs but I don't even understand why he is obsessed with my boobs I mean they aren't even that big--." I let out a very frustrated sigh. Planning for the wedding has been very stressful.

"Aurora your boobs are gorgeous and perfect just the way they are and that's why Mattheo loves them." Lucy says to me.

I start to cry and they try to console me.

"Don't cry." Lucy shushes me.

"I just hate the way every dress is looking on me. I see it out there and it looks amazing but as soon as I put it on I hate it." 

"Don't stress yourself out. You're going to find the perfect dress." Lucy tells me.

"We'll go pick you out a few more, very pretty and very sexy dresses." Pansy smiles at me before Lucy and her walk out of the dressing room.

Now that I'm in the dressing room alone I stare at myself in the floor length mirror.

I turn to the side to get a good look at myself, tilting me head to the side.

I glare at the stupid fucking veil in my hair, I go to pull it out but struggle which makes me even more upset.

"Looks like you need some help with that."  Mattheo suddenly appears behind me.

I spin around and cover the front of my dress quickly, "You asshole! You're not supposed to be here." I glare at him.

"I missed you." He smiles at me.

"Okay and what if this was the dress I was going to buy?" I ask him, placing my hands on my hips as I huff at him.

"It's pretty but It's not the dress you want." Mattheo walks up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm really frustrated." I sigh and melt into his arms.

"Why Angel?" He asks me.

"I can't find a dress."

"You have plenty of time to find a dress." Mattheo tells me.

"But what if it isn't perfect?" I ask him, tilting my head up to look at him.

"It will be. You want to know why?" He raises his eyebrows at me.