T R Y

Mattheo Riddle

Three weeks later

It's been a few weeks since Aurora had a miscarriage.

She's been doing a lot more and has gotten out to hang out with Lucy and Pansy. She hasn't told them yet but she wants to. She thinks it will help her heal and I think it will too.

I wish I could talk to Zander or My mom about it but I would never tell anyone without Aurora's permission and I don't think asking her right now is the best idea.

Aurora has cried a lot less over the miscarriage but she now cries about radon stupid things.

"Ugh I could kill someone!" Aurora cried out when she couldn't get her pants past her thighs.

"Why don't these fit?!" She shouted at me. 

I widened my eyes, "I don't know." I said truthfully, I don't fucking know why her pants don't fit.

"Have I gained weight?" Aurora asked me, biting her lip.

Her pants are still stuck just above her knees, I completely ignore her question and snort because I'm an idiot.

"Did you just laugh at me?! Get out!" she started throwing pillows at me.

"I wasn't laughing because you've gained weight I was laughing because your pants are stuck on your thighs." I try to explain but that definitely didn't help.

"So you think I've gained weight?" Aurora asks quietly.

"No Aurora, anyways who cares if you've gained a little weight." 

"I'll punch you." Aurora glared at me.

"We're going to be late." I sigh.

"I really wanted to wear these jeans." Aurora pulled them down her legs.

"Just find something else it doesn't matter what you wear." I try not to get annoyed but Zander invited us over for lunch and he said it was important to him and Jasmine that we could make it.

Aurora searches for another pair of jeans.

~

Aurora and I walk up to Zander's front door. I'm behind her and can't help myself- her ass looks good in these jeans.

I go to slap her ass but then stop myself. I don't want to make her uncomfortable and recently she's been sensitive about a lot of things.

I stop my hand mid swig to her ass and hesitantly place my hand on her back.

Aurora's face lit up as she turned to look at me.

I smiled at her, Aurora grabbed my cheek and pulled me down to her height to kiss me.

Zander opened the door with a groan, "You guys really can't keep your hands to yourselves for two seconds."

Aurora laughed awkwardly.

"Come in." 

"What did you make? I'm starving." Aurora said walking into Zander's house.