W A T E R

Aurora lupin

"Now walk us through-from the beginning- and tell us everything that happened yesterday." Martin said.

I laid down in my hospital bed, toying with me blanket.

I've calmed myself down, eaten lunch and realized the only way I'm getting out of here as soon as possible is if I start talking.

I don't want to have to relive what happened yesterday but if I want to go home and be in my own bed I have to face it at some point.

I swallowed my nerves. "Mattheo left.. and I was in my dorm alone getting ready to shower when I heard my door open." I whispered my heart pounding in my chest.

"Then a woman, she was just in there and fighting me- I-I can't remember.." I inhaled a shaky breath.

"It's okay Aurora, take your time." Martin said.

I turned to my mom at my left side and grabbed her hand.

She squeezed back giving me a faint smile.

"I was able to fight her off for a little bit but then a man came up behind me."

My fathers eyes fell.

"They apparated me somewhere, I don't know where. I think it was Mattheo's h- old house." I continued, "when we got there Mattheo was already being tortured." I cleared my throat trying not to cry.

"Who's they?" Martin asked.

"Death eaters. Tiffany and D-David." I felt myself shaking with fear as I talked about them.

"Alright continue if you can." Martin said quietly.

I inhaled, "She used the Cruciatus Curse on me, and they tied me up, he brought me down to the dungeon and he- he tried to-" I swallowed another lump in my throat, feeling tears burn my eyes.

"He tried to force himself on me but I stopped him." I whispered feeling disgusted in my own skin.

"How'd you stop him?" Martin asked.

His voice fading as I heard David laughing.

I covered my ears but that didn't stop the sounds of him laughing, "I want a piece of you." He growled in my ear.

I felt his body weight on top of me.

"Please stop. I want to stop." I cried out, pinching my eyes shut.

"We can take a breath." Martin said.

My mom squeezed my hand, bringing me back to reality.

"Are you hungry? Thirsty?" She asked, I know she was trying her best to be comforting but everyone being to nice made me feel like I was being suffocated.

I shook my head and let go of her hand, wrapping my arms around myself.

"Cold? Remus go get her another blanket."

My dad quickly stood up, "I'm fine." I whispered.

He sat back down still not looking at me, like I'm disgusting.