R U N

Aurora lupin

Tw

I opened my eyes hearing the door open.

At first I thought Mattheo was leaving but I saw him standing in front of the door, smiling at me.

I smiled back tiredly.

I looked over to see the time 8:32 am. I blinked a few times as my dry eyes itched.

"Come back to bed." I whispered laying back down in bed.

I wrapped the warm blanket around my body and felt the bed dip beside me, Mattheo got under the covers with me, wrapping his arm around my waist. I felt his sweatpants against my bare thigh.

After my bath last night Mattheo gave me one of his shirts and I had put on some of my own underwear.

My hip ached a bit but only when I rubbed up against it.

I was started to fall back asleep when Mattheo's hand slowly started moving down my stomach.

His soft fingers tickled over my stomach.

"Can't get enough of me?" I hummed quietly.

Turning around I cupped his cheek, running my thumb over his cheekbone. His arm stayed wrapped around my waist, he squeezed my back pulling me into him, I gasped spreading my legs around him.

His fist clenched around the back of his shirt that I was wearing. His eyes were dark- empty.

"I- uh.." I swallowed looking over his features.

He climbed on top of me, pushing himself between my legs.

I kept my hand at my side as he lifted my shirt up to my ribs, he stared at my underwear. His dark eyes moved to the M on my hip.

He wasn't speaking. Why wasn't he speaking?

You're being paranoid Aurora, relax.

He leaned in me, his lips brushed against mine. I didn't move into the kiss, if anything my body pulled away from him.

He smashed his lips against mine, biting harshly onto my bottom lip. I cried out, tensing underneath him.

I pushed back his shoulders.

He only smirked, I could see my blood on his lip. I felt it dripping down my chin.

"Sorry princess." Mattheo said and wiped my bloody lips.

He ran his hands down my thighs, sending goosebumps all over my body.

Princess? What happened to angel? I didn't like princess.

"Mmh, look at you." He said looked down at me, his eyes wandering my whole body, my thighs, my underwear, my stomach. His eyes fell to my chest still covered by his shirt.

He lifted his hand to my shirt- most likely to pull it all the way off- but I stopped him. I grabbed his hand and pushed it away.