R E A L I T Y

Aurora lupin

A/n I'm a whore for being degraded so... enjoy <3

Mattheo and I headed to my father's classroom for lunch, he was grading papers and asked me if I could come and eat with him.

I invited Mattheo to join us hopefully my father won't mind, I need them to get along better.

Mattheo and I walked down the corridor towards the kitchen, I was planning on just grabbing a few sandwiches.

"I know I forgave you for being jealous of Evans and Kiara but I'm still a little pissed." Mattheo said as we walked in the empty corridor.

"Mm, are you gonna punish me?" I asked bringing my bottom lip between my teeth, I turned to the side to see Mattheo's reaction.

Before I could stop him Mattheo grabbed my waist and pushed me up against the wall, I gasped as my back hit the stone wall.

Mattheo pushed his chest up against mine, pinning me to the wall.

"You don't want to be late for lunch do you?" Mattheo leaned down so he was eye level with me.

I pushed myself off the wall, rolling my hips against him.

"I'm starting to think you want to be late for lunch so I can fuck you in one of these empty classrooms." Mattheo hovered his lips over mine..

I took this as an opportunity to push my tongue out of my mouth and lick his bottom lip, Mattheo groaned at my action.

"Please do." I whispered.

Mattheo quickly grabbed the back of my thighs, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked us into an empty classroom.

He pushed the door shut behind us and walked over to a desk, setting me on top of it he slammed his lips against mine.

My heart started pounding against my chest, I gripped the back of his neck pulling him close to me.

He ran his hands up and down my thighs, lightly squeezing them.

I paused on kissing him for a minute and looked back over to the door, Mattheo kissed my jaw and neck.

"Did you lock the door?" I asked, Mattheo mumbled something into my neck.

I gasped as Mattheo grabbed the back of my hips and pulled me into his bulge.

Mattheo quickly pulled off my shirt and started kissing down my chest. I ran my fingers through his curls, laughing at how he shook them in my hands.

I jumped wrapping my arms around Mattheo's neck when the door creaked, trying to hide myself as best as possible.

"Shit, sorry." A male voice at the door laughed.

I grabbed my shirt and quickly pulled it over my head, covering myself up.

I turned around to see the mysterious guy facing the wall, surprisingly being respectful and not looking.

"You should lock the door if you're gonna hookup in classrooms." The male laughed.

"You said—" I sighed.