L I A R

Aurora Lupin

I woke up the next morning and saw my potions paper done on my nightstand and a small note on top of it

Aurora

For this outstanding paper I wrote I expect a date night in the astronomy tower tonight at 11pm.

And you look beautiful when you sleep.

-M

I smiled at the note and rolled my eyes.

I got up and showered, and did some simple makeup before class.

During all my classes I was waiting for the day to end. I couldn't wait to see Mattheo our last astronomy tower date was perfect and the whole meal that he planned out was so sweet.

During my free period I went to the library.

I scanned the shelves looking for a book of constellations.

"Now who comes to the library during their free period?"

I turned around and saw Blaise leaning against the book shelf.

"You're here too" I scoffed.

"I'm returning a book" Blaise said.

I talked to Blaise for a few minutes before Mattheo came around the corner and stared at Blaise, he crossed his arms over his chest, flexing his biceps.

"Zabini" Mattheo glared at Blaise not even looking in my direction.

"Riddle" Blaise said rolling his tongue on the inside of his cheek.

"Okay...." I watched the two of them stare at each other.

"I'm not dealing with this alpha male douchebag shit" I laughed shoving past both of them.

I walked out of the library, leaving the two boys by themselves.

"Aurora!" Mattheo shouted from behind me.

I turned around and stormed up to him and told him to be quiet.

"Why are you hanging out with Zabini?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm not hanging out with him, I was talking to him in the library!" I said and turned around walking back towards the slytherin common room, Mattheo followed me.