I D I O T

Aurora lupin

I never thought I'd write about yk a spitting kink but I've recently had some inspiration..;)

Mattheo kissed my neck, we've been at it all night, in bed, in the shower, then after the shower when Mattheo couldn't wait to get in bed and pinned me against the wall.

We laid in bed, my legs around him as we both laid on our sides.

"One more time." I whispered, pulling his hair.

"Are you sure? We've been going all night." Mattheo smirked.

"Please." I begged, my lips finding his again. I licked his bottom lip.

Mattheo squeezing my ass roughly pulling me into him, he deepened the kiss his tongue on mine in seconds. I ran my hand over his sharp jaw, bucking my hips forward into him.

Mattheo placed the vibrator we had been using on my clit making me moan into his mouth.

We kissed, he brought my forward, acting like
A starved man as he quickly moved his lips with mine.

He moved the vibrator down lower, collecting my arousal and bringing it back up to my clit.

I moaned and squeezed my legs around him tighter.

Mattheo rubbed his tip into my entrance, I rolled my hips forward. I pulled away from his lips, "please get inside of me before I cum, I want you to feel me cum." I said even though all he's been doing last night and this morning is feeling me cum.

Mattheo rolled his hips into me, pushing fully into me. I whimpered feeling a little sensitive.

Mattheo pulled back and I rolled my hips forward into him, he gripped my ass and pulled me into him as he thrust led forward into me harshly. This pace, both of us meeting in the middle and the vibrator on my clit was driving me crazy.

"You're doing so good baby." I whispered looking into Mattheo's eyes as he thrusted into me, "I'm surprised you can keep up with me." I brought my hand from the back of his neck and to the front of his neck, squeezing lightly Mattheo smirked.

"Don't start acting tough, I'll flip you over and fuck you so hard that the silencing spell breaks from all your screaming and everyone will hear how much of a slut you are for me." Mattheo grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, I moaned my throat dry at his words.

Mattheo kissed my neck pumping into me harder, as fun as this position was he wasn't fucking me as hard and fast as I wanted him to.

"Do it." I challenged him.

Mattheo kissed me roughly bitting my bottom lip and pulling away, he pulled out of me and lifted me up pulling me from my side and bringing me up to my hands and knees with my ass up for him.

Without warning he slammed back into me, I arched my back bringing my ass up higher for him. I cried out in pleasure for him, he somehow managed to keep the vibrator on my clit as he fucks me from behind.

I clenched my thighs together, I'm cumming already. The vibrator sending a rush of pleasure up to my stomach. Mattheo thrusting into me making my pussy squeeze around him.