N O A H

Aurora Lupin

Waking up the next morning I groaned, my head aching

I rolled over feeling the spot next to me cold, I lifted my head quickly scanning the room.

Mattheo wasn't here and he hadn't been for a while.

I swallow the lump in my throat, not liking this one bit.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face, I left my hair In my messy bun not planning to leave my room.

Mattheo better get his ass back here.

Mattheo riddle

"Please Noah, you can't tell Aurora what happened." I begged, standing in Noah's dorm.

He yawned, stretching his arms over his head.

"I think I accidentally might already have." Noah said wide eyed.

"Sorry." He winced dramatically.

"What did you say exactly??" I panicked.

"..Maybe something about you having a big dick." He laughed, his eyes going down to my pants.

I exhaled an annoyed breath.

"I mean I-I didn't lie." Noah smirked, I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways I don't see a problem you two were broken up." Noah shrugged, walking around his room, grabbing a shirt and throwing it over his head.

"Yeah we were-are?" I whispered the last part, my eyebrows furrowing. We'll have to talk about that's "but that's not the point, it's-" I groaned, "things are going good-really good, I think. I don't want what happened between us to mess with my relationship with Aurora." I explained.

"Alight, I won't say anything... else." Noah sighed, "now please leave, I'm hungover and you're giving me a headache."

~

Walking into Aurora's bedroom I closed the door quietly behind me, seeing her in bed still asleep.

I took off my shoes and got into bed with her, crawling under the covers and being quiet so she wouldn't wake up.

"Where were you?" Aurora asked catching me off guard.

"I-uh, I was getting food." I answered.