C L U B

Aurora Lupin

A/n I was inspired by the next season of elite for this chapter...:)

Mattheo and I got changed like Zander told us to, but everything I can out in Zander hated.

"What's wrong with this?" I asked holding my arms out, giving Mattheo and Zander a full view of my outfit.

I wore a black skirt with a small black shirt.

"It's boring, we're going clubbing not to a funeral." Zander rolled his eyes at me.

"You're wearing all black too dumbass." I glared at him, he wore a black button down will it unbuttoned down his chest, revealing a lot of skin. He also wore simple black pants.

"I know." Zander scoffed, "we can't look the same." I rolled my eye at him.

"I don't have much with me, I didn't plan on clubbing." I headed back into the room to change.

"Something slutty Aurora!" Mattheo spoke up as I closed the door.

"Yes! Something that will show off your amazing rack!" Zander laughed, I heard a slap and a groan.

"Damn, that wasn't necessary!" Zander whined to Mattheo.

"Don't talk about her amazing rack." Mattheo told Zander, I let out a annoyed sigh.

After changing into a blue kinda corset top and jeans I left the room.

I normally wouldn't wear jeans to the club but it's all I really have since Zander doesn't want me wearing black.

I stood in front of the boys with my hands on my hips, "better?" I asked.

Mattheo's jaw dropping as his eyes were glued to my boobs.

"I take that as I yes." I laughed, Zander nodded. He made sure to keep eye contact with me and not move his eyes down even an inch.

I saw a bright red mark on the side of his face, telling me Mattheo slapped him for his comment about my boobs.

Two idiots is what they are.

~

We arrived at the dark club.

Zander used a back entrance since I was underage and the line outside was long.

Zander's eyes wandered the club, looking for someone to take home.

I almost laughed at him.

I turned to Mattheo, who was holding me close
To his side.

"Since you decided to make a comment about getting easy sex just because we are in a relationship, tonight you are going to have to work very, very hard for me to... come home with you." I winked before kissing his cheek and walking away from him.

Zander laughed at Mattheo.

"Shut up." Mattheo grumbled.

I walked up to the bar, resting my elbows on the bar as I decided what to get.

"What can I get for you?" A male bartender walked up to me with a smirk.