A L O N E

Aurora Lupin

I don't dream about him but I'm thinking about him constantly.

Pansy and Lucy are joking around during lunch which actually brings a smile to my face.

"Aurora who do you think is a top me or Lucy?" Pansy asks, my eyes go wide and Noah tenses beside me.

"You're definitely the top." I say to Pansy.

Her face turns red. My jaw drops. Noah laughs.

"No fucking way Lucy's tops you." Noah shouts, eyes wide. Thank god we're eating lunch in my dorm and not the great hall

Pansy smirks with a nod, "and she does a damn good job at it."

Lucy shakes her head, "I learned from pans, I barely had any idea how to—."

"Yes but you were born to top. Born to top me." Pansy winks at Lucy.

"Pansy's the first girl I've dated and I'm not her first so I get a little upset." Lucy sighed, Pansy kissed her.

"Aw baby do you want to have a threesome? Level the playing field? I bet Aurora would love to volunteer." Pansy turned and smirked at me, Lucy blushed.

"Pansy!" She scolded her.

"What?! You had the dream about going down on her—!"

Lucy and I speak up at the same time.

"Shut up pans—."

"What—?!"

Noah laughs uncontrollably.

"You had a sex dream about me?!" I swallowed hard, my eyes wide.

"N-no! Not sex—sex! Just oral!" Lucy stutters, clearly flustered.

"Oh my god!" I laugh, my cheeks warm with a bright red blush.

"Oh fuck you wanna know someone really funny?" Noah laughed beside me.

"No—." I beg, thinking the worst.

"I had a sex dream about Aurora too!" Noah shouts so loudly, everyone starts laughing.

I blink at them.

"Not just oral. Sex-sex!" Noah continues, I scoff.

"Don't worry Mattheo was there too." Noah smirks at me, my heart drops at the mention of his name.

Everyone is suddenly quiet, or I can't hear them I don't know.

"Woke up rock hard— god why have we never fucked?" Noah asked, his eyes moving down my body. Clearly not paying attention to the awkward silence.

"I don't know maybe because you gave my boyfriend a blowjob." I mutter, everyone is laughing again.

"I knew it!" Pansy shouts standing up from the bed, "I fucking knew it!"

"What that me and Mattheo hooked up?" Noah asks tilting his head up to Pansy.

"What? No! That Mattheo was gay- or bi, but definitely a little gay!" Pansy fist bumps Lucy, "my gaydar is fucking perfect— hell I knew you were gay when we first became roommates." Pansy tells Lucy.