M O O N

Aurora Lupin

This is absolutely wonderful.

My boyfriend can't get hard so we aren't having sex and there is a full moon in one day so I'm shaking with need.

I woke up to Mattheo studying in bed. I think trying to become a healer is helping him distract himself from everything.

I run my hands down my hot face, my neck is hot, my whole body is hot.

I drop my hands from my face and accidentally brush my hand over my very sensitive nipple, I moan before slapping my hand over my mouth.

Mattheo turns to me, his brows furrowed tightly together.

"Morning." I swallowed hard, faking a yawn. maybe he'll think I yawned and didn't just moan.

Mattheo raises his brows and takes a sip of his coffee.

"So I was thinking.. I work late today but when I get out the stars will be really pretty. We should go on a little date, even if it's just in the backyard to see the stars." I place my hand on Mattheo's back.

"What time do you get out?" Mattheo asked.

"Seven. So is it a date?" I ask smiling.

"Yes Angel." Mattheo smirks at me, I lean in to give him a kiss but he pulls away.

I glare at him before he laughs.

"Morning breath." He says.

I get out of bed and stomp into the bathroom.

~

"A slice for table 2 and a slice for me." My coworker Taylor says as she digs into a piece of pumpkin pie.

I stare at her.

"I know you're like practically related to the owner but please don't tell him." Taylor forces a smile towards me.

I smile back, "As long as you don't tell him I'm taking a slice too."

Taylor gapes at me, "You might be my new best friend."

I laugh with her as we enjoy our pie.

A little after the lunch rush Mattheo came in for a late lunch.

I walked up to him at the bar and sat down for a bit.

"You didn't want to get waited on by me?" I ask him.

"Maybe if the uniform was a little sexier." Mattheo smirked at me.

"Take it up with your brother."

"Take what up with me?" Zander comes up to us from behind the bar.

"Aurora you can't keep sitting down on the clock to talk to your friends or Mattheo." Zander sighed.

"BOO." I groaned annoyed.

I picked the cherry of of Mattheo's milkshake and wrapped my lips around the tasty red treat, trying to make Mattheo a little excited.

"The cherry is the best part of the milkshake." Mattheo sighed disappointed.

"I know thats why I took it."

"I'll get you another one." Zander said to Mattheo.

Zander walked away to get Mattheo another cherry for his milkshake.

"You excited for our date tonight?" I asked Mattheo.

I wrapped my arms around him, resting my chin on top of his broad shoulder.