K A I

Aurora lupin

"Aurora"

I inhaled quickly as chills went down my spine, I turned around slowly, shocked at the sight in front of me.

"I'm so sorry Aurora"

"what do you mean you're sorry?" I asked, I moved my eyes down to his blood covered hands.

"Ian what happened?" I started walking up to him, his hands were shaking and he was crying.

"When I walked into our dorm and he—he was just laying there in a pool of his own b-blood." Ian stuttered, my heart dropped.

"Wh—where is he?" I looked through my tear filled eyes at Ian, he inhaled slowly and shook his head.

"Where is he?!" I shouted.

"Hospital wing but th—" I instantly took of towards the hospital wing.

I could only imagine what his father and his vile death eaters did to him, my heart was pounding out of my chest as I ran to the hospital wing.

I swung the doors of the hospital wing open, revealing my father standing there.

"Auror—"

"Where is he?" I tried to move past my father but he stopped me.

"You don't want to see him like this" my father held me back as I tried to push past him.

"What do you mean like this?!"  I panicked.

"He doesn't look like himself, he's hurt pretty bad"

"Is he going to be okay?"  I cried my breathing was shaky and uneven. I just wanted to see him, I want to hug him. I wanted to apologize for what I said to him.

"Pomfrey says He's been through a lot and he needs his rest, only time will tell" my father wrapped his arms around me.

"Do they know what happened to him?" I cried into my fathers chest.

"He was severely beat and cruicoed twice" my father explained, I couldn't even imagine the pain he went through, I never wanted to leave his side again, I felt guilty. I was mean to him last time I saw him, I ran away from him, I should have stayed with him— maybe if I did none of this would have happened.

"They think it was his father, it's the only reasonable explanation." My father pulled away from the hug and wiped away my tears.

"Do you know if he was in contact with his father?" He asked.

"Yes, he—he went to see him, he just said he needed to talk to him."

"You didn't think to tell anyone?" He asked in a more aggressive tone.

"I'm sorry Aurora, a lots been going on, not only with Mattheo but— nows not the time never mind." My father said, I was curious but only cared about Mattheo right now.