W O L F

Aurora lupin

TW:mentions of sexual assault

I met Mattheo in the great hall the next morning, after I struggled to walk back to my dorm I fell asleep as soon as I hit my bed.

"Morning." Mattheo smiled.

I loved his smile, it made me blush. I sat down across from him and watched him.

He raised a brow and stopped chewing his food. "What?" He asked.

"Nothing"  i whispered, he went back to his food but I continued to stare at him.

"Well..."

"What?" He sighed.

I faked a gasp and put my hand over my heart.

"I was going to tell you, Kiara is spending the night with Lucy, so my dorm is going to be empty but since I'm boring you I'll go." I sighed.

"Wait— I-"

I rested my chin in my hand and looked at him, faking sad eyes, "I'm gonna be all alone" I whispered.

"Just me, I'm my bed.... naked" I whispered so only he heard the last part.

"What will I do?" I raised my eyebrows and looked up at the ceiling.

"Well, I mean— I can come over" Mattheo smirked.

"Mmh, no I think I'm busy." I flashed him a bright smile and stood up quickly leaving the great hall.

~

As I was waking down the hall, towards my first class of the day.

"Aurora" I turned to see Mattheo jogging up to me.

I turned back around so he couldn't see me smiling.

"Yes" I sighed and kept walking.

"I got you a muffin, you—you didn't eat so I thought you might be hungry." Mattheo passed me a blueberry muffin.

"Aw, how sweet" I frowned.

"So, um— tonight." He mumbled.

"Tonight?" I tilted my head.

"We have a transfigurations test coming up maybe we could study." Mattheo offered.

"Sure, meet me after dinner?"

~

After dinner I went to my dorm, Kiara was staying with Lucy so I decided it would be fun for me and Mattheo to hang out.

I lit a few candles in the room and got dressed in a red lingerie set and put some grey shorts and a shirt over them.

Once Mattheo came into the dorm he sat down on the bed across from me and started going over the things that were going to be on the test.