H I G H

Mateo Riddle

Mateo Riddle

After Aurora stormed out of her room her father stared at me for a few seconds before storming out after her.

I exited her room and walked through the common room, after that conversation I needed a smoke and has headed to the astronomy tower before Draco Malfoy interrupted me.

"Oi, Riddle" he shouted, "over here" he motioned me towards him as he sat on the couch

"What is it Malfoy?" I asked not sitting down.

"You just come from Aurora's room?" He smirked.

"Why?" I defensively asked.

"Just a question mate, you'd think you'd be me relaxed after coming from Aurora's room" he laughed along with his friend beside him.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asks furious, all my anger about talking about my father and now this, I wanted to knock him out.

He chuckled, "from what I've heard—"

"I don't care what you've heard"  I scoff.

"Have you even slept with her yet?" he laughed, "if your defending her you must have"

"Shut your mouth" I glared at him, my fist tight together at my sides, ready to punch his smug face.

"If you have slept with her- it's just a matter of time before she dumps you and forgets about you."

I clenched my jaw, biting down hard trying not to hit him.

"Just ask Evans and pucey— hell the list goes on" he laughed.

"I bet you aren't on that list"

His friend laughed as dracos face fell.

I left the common room and made my way to the astronomy tower.

To my surprise Aurora was there.

I found myself smiling at the fact she was here.

"Hey"

She instantly turned around at the sound of my voice and walked up to me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I'm so sorry, my father— he was an ass" she mumbled tucking her head into my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her and one hand came to her hair stroking it softly.