P O S I T I O N S

Mattheo Riddle

"You're poking me!" Aurora whined, pulling away from me.

I groaned, tightening my grip on her hips, pulling her back into me.

Poking her?

I'm half asleep and she's mumbling shit that makes no sense, my hands are on her hips but I'm not poking her.

I moaned, feeling my tip brush up against her ass.

I'm hard as a fucking rock, and I might be poking her with my dick.

"Get off." Aurora groaned, annoyed and half asleep.

I rolled over onto my back, ignoring my dick that's begging for her attention.

I looked over at the clock seeing that is four in the morning. We went to bed a few hours ago after having a quick bath, Aurora fell asleep in my arms so I carried her into bed after drying us both off.

I usually wake up to her naked and hard but usually she's jumping on my dick just as horny as I am but not today, she's too tired.

I whined, bringing my hand down to my stomach, rubbing my hand up and down my abs.

I blew out a deep breath.

"Aurora please, just a quickie." I turned over, kissing behind her ear.

"Yeah because you can't last longer than a minute." Aurora joked, I groaned into her ear.

"One time—!"

"Shut up, I'm trying to sleep!" Aurora shoved her head into her pillow.

I huffed, "fine, I'll be in the shower if you change your mind—."

"Wait..." Aurora lifted her head from her pillow.

"What are you doing in the shower?" She asked innocently.

"What do you think?" I asked annoyed.

She shrugged, her eyes moving down my body.

She saw my hand on my abs and sat up, more curious.

"Just admit you're just as horny as me." I smirked, grabbing her hand and bringing it to my abs.

Aurora rolled her eyes, her dark blonde hair falling over her shoulders.

She let the sheet fall off her body, revealing her perfect tits.

I moaned as her fingers teased my tip, I leaned into her kissing her nipple, taking it into my mouth and lightly biting.

"No." Aurora stopped me, "I want to watch you, for a little bit." She smiled, spitting into her hand and bringing it down to my dick.

I groaned as she stroked me, imagining her climbing on top of me, spreading her legs and riding me.

Her tits would bounce, her eyebrows were pinch together as her jaw drops, riding me to her own orgasm.

I moaned, my own jaw dropping.

Aurora wrapped her lips around my tip, sitting on her knees beside me.

I didn't even see her move, I was too caught up in my own scenario of her riding me.

"That's it." I moaned, wrapping my hand around her hair.

"Such a good little whore, waking up and taking me down your throat when I need you."  I pushed her head down slightly, not forcing myself into her mouth but showing her what I wanted.

Unable to say anything snarky back she rolled her eyes.

I tighten my grip on her hair, gasping for air as she wraps her tongue around my tip.